In the Kingdom of Gayala

Chat Noir/Adrien's POV

On our way, Tikki neighed out of the blue. She didn't stop neighing meaning that she needs help.

"What is this supposed to mean?" Princess asked.

"Woah, easy, easy. What's the problem girl?" I asked trying to calm her down.

I examined her left leg, the wound was no longer there. If she's not neighing because she is injured, then maybe a some stranger passed by. Scanned everywhere, no signs of people. Besides, how could there be if we are really deep in the woods? Then it hit me, I didn't check her right leg. I scanned her right leg and saw a twig stuck in her horseshoe. I slowly took it off and threw the twig far away.

"A twig was stuck in her horseshoe and-"

"Does that mean my horse can't walk again?" she said in a panicking voice.

"Relax Princess, it's just a small injury, your horse can still walk." I said.

"Ohh..... let's get moving then." she said.

I nodded and went off. A moment of silence filled the air until we heard plastic noises coming from the bushes.

"Uhh....Felix, what's that?" Princess asked.

I didn't answer. I slowly approached the bush. I slowly opened the bush, and saw a cub. I slowly took the cub and began rocking it around.

"It's just a cub." I said.

"Awwww... it's so cute." she said.

I smiled at her. I scanned for any possible wound and there was. It was a big one. I got bandanges from my bag and wrapped it around the wound of the cub.

"What happened?" Princess asked.

"A wound, a really big one.." I said.

"Poor thing." she said.

"Well, it's going to be alright. Let's keep moving." I said.

She nodded and followed my lead.

Few hours later, we decided to rest from a long walk. We will be in her castle in no time.

"You adorable little thing." she said while squishing the cheeks of the cub.

I can't help but smile at her.

"What am I going to name you? Aha! I know! I'm gonna name you Kitty. It is after a person's name who have saved my life." she then gave the cub a cuddle. I felt a slight blush escape from my cheeks. I stood up and said.

"Well, we better get going or we will waste time. Plus, we are going to get that cub back to its family."

She nodded and stood up, with the cub still in her arms.

We continued our journey until we saw animals that had the same species with the cub. Princess slowly handed the cub to them and then they had a little group hug. Princess stared at them with awe in their behavior. I smiled at them reminding of me of a family reunion. I sighed then looked up to the sky where the sun shines and brightens our day. Then something caught my attention in the corner of my eye, it was the royal palace of Gayala.

"Princess, look!" I said pointing at the royal castle.

Her face lit up and grabbed my hand. She ran towards the castle and soon, we have arrived in the Kingdom of Gayala.

Princess and I explored around the kingdom. We bought food from nearby stands and played games too. It was getting dark so Princess and I decided to go to the royal palace. I am starting to get nervous by the fact we are going in her palace.

Few moments later, Princess and I have arrived in the royal palace. The first thing that I can see is a huge courtyard with a huge fountain in the middle. Then there comes the castle, before the courtyard. The castle was painted with light red and black with the rooftops and pillars. In split seconds, the royal guards were surrounding us. One of them grabbed Princess and the others were pointing their spears at me.

"Hands up you criminal! You kidnapped the princess didn't you?" one of them said.

"Put your weapons down this instant!" Princess ordered.

"Your Highness, this person is a thief."
"I'm the princess so you follow my orders!" she yelled.

"Marinette!" said King Tom said giving Princess a death hug, "Where were you all this time? I was worried about you. Are you alright? Anything broken?"

"I'm fine father." she said.

"Who is that?" King Tom asked pointing at me.

"Father, let me introduce you to Felix, the man who have saved my life." she said.

"Save your life? But he's a criminal!" one of the royal guards said.

"No, he saved my life. If he's a criminal, then I should have died nor should have returned. Why do you think he brought me here?" she said.

"Now put your weapons down." said King Tom.

All of the royal guards slowly placed their weapons down. The King slowly came to me.

"I want thank you for saving my daughter's life." he said.

"That was nothing." I said.

"As a sign of gratitude, I want you to join us in our Royal Dinner tonight.." he said.

"Uhhh... It's okay you don't have to let me join in the Royal Dinner of yours just for saving your daughter's life." I said.

"I insist." said Princess.

This is too much. Just for saving her life? I feel like it's not enough yet.

"But-"

"Come on! You did so much to me. I owe you a lot. I have to return the favor." she said.

"Fine." I said feeling defeated.