The Calder Twins: Chapter 18

Sorry I haven't update for a while.... If you guys love 5SOS as well then go check out my new fanfic, Outta My Limit.

I'm getting really busy because we have exams all next week. So this update and possibly and update for my new 5SOS one.

---------------------------------------------

Chapter 18: Hangover Gone Wrong

*Cher's POV*

When we get home I have to help Emery get Eleanor and Louis into the flat. Yay. Emery actually drove back to her and El's flat. So I guess she'll drop Lou and El in her sisters room and we can stay downstairs and watch movies. That's normally what happens. Louis and Eleanor crash early so Em and I watch movies all night. Mostly Jurassic Park.

"Weird how we ran into Peter." I say softly.

Emery nods but doesn't look at me.

"Everything alright?" I ask.

"Yeah it's just that... this place doesn't feel like home anymore. I don't know why but it just doesn't." Em murmurs.

"Whatever home Peter has is not your home. He didn't come back, your mother wouldn't let him, but he didn't even try to come back." I point out.

"I know that! But I still missed him and now that we saw him I want to know about his life, what he's been doing and such." Emery replies sharply.

I sigh and lean back. Emery seems a bit tense for this conversation so I guess we should drop it for now. Emery looks at me and I keep my eyes on my lap.

"Lets just watch the movie." I say looking at the screen.

*Louis' POV*

When I wake up my head aches. Oh, the pain is unbelievable. Careful not to wake Eleanor I get out of bed and go downstairs. I find Emery and Cher curled up on the couch. They must have watched movies all night.

"Em, Emery, wake up!" I whisper shaking her shoulder. "Emery I want food!"

"Then go get food." Emery groans covering her head with her blanket.

"Emery I want eggs!" I whisper urgently. "You make great eggs."

"Louis, what time is it?" Em groans.

I press the home button on Em's iPhone and see that it's 3 in the afternoon.

"It's three in the afternoon!" I nearly yell.

"Shut up! Its too early!" Emery groans and rolls over.

Ugh I guess I should result to plan B. I leave Emery and go to the kitchen. I guess I will make toast. I set the toaster on to burn. As I wait I begin to smell the burning bread. Wait for it.... wait for it....

"Louis William Tomlinson I swear to god if you burn this house down I will personally murder you." Emery yells sitting straight up.

"Then come make food." I reply simply.

Emery gets up and stomps over to me. She grumbles to herself and I can't help but to laugh at her state. She is in sleep shorts, a loose tank, and knee high silvery socks.

"Now was that so hard?" I ask.

"Shut up." Emery growls and gets eggs out of the fridge. "Your lucky I got up at all. I knew you were burning toast."

I roll my eyes. Yeah of course she knew.

---------------------------------------------

Sorry it's short :((((

Maybe another update this weekend.

Comment, vote, fan, follow!

Thank you loves!!

xx