The Calder Twins: Chapter 5

So the TCAs huh? Harry twerking, the boys winning the awards, Eleanor not being there, and 3/5 leaving after they receive the award. Weird right? I say the best part was Harry twerking, please tell me I'm not the only one that died. I'm not? Good.

So I'm not feeling all that well, I've got a headache and my throat hurts but this chapter came to me last night and I had to write it.

Hope you guys like it!!

P.s. WARNING:: could be an emotional chapter....

That's all :)

On

With

Da

Chapter

---------------------------------------------

Chapter 5: Impact

*Emery's POV*

A few days later, El, Cher, and I are getting ready to go to the Olympic closing ceremony. It's pretty warm out so that's a good thing. Louis should be by to pick us up here soon. As Cher and El do their finishing touches on makeup, I look in the mirror. My black ripped skinny jeans and bralet with fringe looks great. I pull my hair back into a loose ponytail and hold it with a gold cuff.

My simple makeup makes me look fresh and happy, which I am. Eleanor comes up next to me and smiles, her knee length dress looks fabulous. Cher appears on my other side in jeans and a crop top. "We look amazing." El says. I smile and can't stop the blush that appears on my face.

Louis knocks on the door as we are putting our shoes on. "It's open!" Eleanor yells. He walks in wearing slacks and a blue button up. "Looking good!" I say with a playful wink. "You too!" Lou replies laughing. Eleanor smiles and hugs him. "Ready?" She says. I finish lacing up my combat boots that look at Cher. "Yep." She says.

Louis drives with El up front while Cher and I take the back. "Turn up the music." I say pleadingly. Louis sighs and turns it up. "Fine if I have too." He mutter teasingly, dragging out the word 'fine'. Cher and I laugh and start singing to Pump It by the Black Eyed Peas.

By the time we get to the stadium, everyone was singing, even El. And that's pretty rare. "Alright I have to go. Have fun!" Louis says kissing Eleanor then he kisses my cheek and hugs Cher. "Let's go!" Cher cheers and we start for the entrance.

---

The ceremony was wonderful. At one of the souvenir stands they were selling megaphones so I got one. Then when the boys were singing What Makes You Beautiful, all three of us screamed "THAT'S WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL!!!" Louis saw us and pointed us out to the rest of the boys. They all laughed afterwards and we waved.

Now we are waiting for Louis by the car. "That was awesome!" Eleanor exclaims. "Yep, megaphones sure come in handy." I say turning the megaphone. "I bet people were jealous!" Cher adds and we all laugh. It's pretty late and everyone is heading home here soon.

Louis appears and give us all hugs. "That was brilliant!" He says. "Emery found the megaphone. We just decided to put it to use." Cher says laughing. Louis smiles and chuckles. "Alright. In!" He says shooing us to the car. We get in, exactly the same as when we came. Louis and El up front, Cher and I in back.

We chat about the ceremony while Louis drives. Cher explains how One Direction is the youngest band to perform in the Olympics. Louis stops at a red light and says "Thats interesting." I nod and say "Now, you have something else on The Wanted." Everyone laughs and the light turns green.

Louis goes forwards slowly and then... impact.

---

Beep. Beep. Beep. The sound bounces around my skull as I come to. Opening my eyes, I find myself in a hospital room. "What the hell?" I whisper. I try to sit up but the pain throughout my body forces me to stop. "Emery?" I hear a strange feminine voice. "Oh good your awake." A nurse appears and walks over to my bedside.

"What happened?" I ask. She looks at me uncertainly. "You were in a car accident." She explains carefully. "Now, before you ask anything else, what do you remember from that night?"

That night? What do I remember? My head aches, well my whole body does. Lets see, what do I remember?

"Well..." I begin slowly. "I remember going to the Olympic closing ceremony with Eleanor, Cher, and Louis. We were on the way back and we were stopped at a red light." Glancing at the nurse I see her eyes locked on my face but she is writing down everything I say. "Then the light turning green and Louis went forward slowly. Then I remember something shoving me away from the window and something slamming into us."

The nurse nods as she writes down the last part. "How are my friends and sister?" She looks up and sighs. Something isn't right, I see it in her eyes. "Cher is fine, a bit cut up and whiplash, nothing serious. Louis fractured his wrist and got cut up by glass. Eleanor..." She trails off.

Oh no. What happened to Eleanor? Something happened and it can't be good. Did she die? Is she dying? What is it?

"What?" I ask. "Eleanor is in serious condition. She banged her head on the car and got a concussion, not to mention the glass cutting her up too." The nurse finished. She isn't dead. But she's in serious condition.

*Louis' POV*

My body aches and my left wrist is screaming with pain. I know what happened but I don't want to talk about it. I have to make sure, Eleanor, Cher, and Emery are ok.

The nurses move around the room, helping me move and checking my heart rate and such. "Emery? Eleanor? Cher?" I ask. No one answers me and it's starting to piss me off.

There is a knock on the door and another nurse walks in with someone using a walker. "Emery?" I ask when I see the face. "Louis!" Emery exclaims. She stumbles over to me, abandoning her walker, and hugs me. "What happened?" I ask. "We were in a car wreck." She says. I roll my eyes. "I know that. But what happened to Eleanor and Cher?" I ask. Emery looks slightly uneasy before she speaks.

"Cher is fine, moving around and everything. But Eleanor hasn't woken up and is in serious condition." Emery's voice cracks and she lays her head on my shoulder. "We have to see her." I tell the nurse that was with Em. "Who?" She asks dumbfounded.

"Eleanor." Emery says standing up, shakily.

*Emery's POV*

The nurses agree to take us to El and I'm glad, I don't have that much fight in me right now.

At the door, the nurse tells me that I must be as calm as I can. I nod and don't promise anything. She then lets Louis and me in. I nearly faint at the sight of my sister. I run over to her bedside and sit next to her. "Eleanor?" I say, hoping she'll wake up at the sound of my voice.

She doesn't and tears start to flow down my cheeks. "She'll be ok." Lou says behind me. "And what if she's not? Am I supposed to be her the rest if my life? Pretend that Emery was just a trick? Pretend that nothing happened and everything will be ok? Is that what I'll have to do?" I wail, I don't care anymore. If whoever hit us takes my sister I will make sure he pays for what he did.

"No, just relax. She's ok now, so we can hope she is later." Louis says putting a soothing hand on my shoulder. I stand up and he pulls me into a hug. I wrap my arms around his waist and sob into his chest. The pain in my body would be nothing if I lost Eleanor.

"She'll be ok. She has to be." Louis whispers in my ear. I feel him stroking my hair and his other hand on my back. Only it doesn't feel like a hand.

Is this a dream? A horrible nightmare? But then I remember Louis fractured his wrist. I'm not sure how but I don't care right now.

"I fractured it, trying to protect you and Eleanor." He says as if he read my thoughts. I look up at him and smile.

Movement sounds behind me and we break apart. I whip around to see Eleanor moving. "Eleanor?" I ask.

---------------------------------------------

End of that chapter.

DUN DUN DUN!!!!!

What's gonna happen? I don't know!

I know how much you guys love cliff hangers so I had to put one. ;P

Thank you loves!!

xx