Promises

Hello dear Billdip shipper! I have a new story yay! So this one might be sad. Ive been having a tough time lately and i thought this up because i was thinking what would happen if they just realized to late? But ya You'll see. Enjoy~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dipper and Bill had been dating for 2 years now. Dipper was of age to do whatever he wanted, he was free. He did break rules with wendy and Mabel from time to time but his favorite 'rule breaking' activity was being with bill. 

Bill was happy of course. For once life wasnt beating him up. he was genuinely happy, he had a beautiful boyfriend, his brother was away with his boyfriend, and he was an immortal godlike demon. 

As the day went on in the shack the two lay on the couch, dipper in bills arms, watching tv. Bill could feel this uneasiness in his head. He knew exactly why. going back to when life wasnt killing him, this is usually when it starts. "Hey Dip? i think i should tell you something." Dipper didnt look up at him but continued to look at the tv. "mmhm. whats up?" Bill sighed and pulled dippers face to his. 

"Whats wrong?" Dipper looked into Bills eye and held his other hand. Bill sighed again and looked at dipper. He placed his lips on his forhead, nose,cheek, and then lips. They stayed like that for awhile until Bill pulled away. 

"I have to leave." Dipper stared dumbfounded at his boyfriend. 

"What?" 

"Theres a demon association in the mindscape and we discuss stupid crap. They make us take training, and if they need to, reassign us to other dimensions."

dipper looked at bill in utter shock. His boyfriend for 2 years was gonna leave? He might even be taken away?! "What! No! They cant-You cant- I dont want you too!" Bill sighed once more rubbed his eye. "Look i dont want to either but if i dont then thats just gonna make them reassign me more." 

"W-well you wont be gone for long,R-right?" Dipper smiled at him worried.

"I dont know. Depending on the mindscape, it could be an hour there but a year here."

Dipper let go of bill and sat back into the couch. How could this be happening. Bill took Dippers hand in his and they sat in silence. Dipper finally broke the silence. " I wont stop you, but how will i see you?" He looked at Bill once more. Bill  thought for a moment. "Well you wont be able to see me but i'll see you. I wont be visible but in between the breaks i'll pop in and out and send you signals that im here. Ok?"

Dipper smiled, "ok."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The night before bills departure there was numerous screams and moans. Beds creaking and thumping sounds could be heard from downstairs. The last scream was heard at 3 A.M then it settled down.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As bill readied himslef for a long time of pain, Dipper was hugging him, refusing to let go. 

"Just take me with you!" 

"I cant hun. They'll kill you. If i could i would." Dipper had tears in his eyes as he looked at Bill.

"I dont know when i'll see you again though!" Bill stroked his hair and smiled. 

"I know but remember just look at your surroundings. i'll be there." He kissed Dippers forehead.

"Promise you wont fall for any demon girls?"

"I promise besides, all the female demons in the mindscape are ugly AF!" Dipper laughed and kissed Bill once more and let go.