Part 9

WARNING:EXPLICIT CHAPTER AHEAD YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!

Jacob (princeton) P.O.V
I woke up this morning with my girlfriend jazz  *jasmine* wraped around me.i unwraped her arm slowly and got up what i saw was: me& jazzes clothes all spreaded on the floor broken wine & beer bottles on the dresser.....

Jazz:prince baby what are you doing

Prince:about to go in the shower. You coming???

Jazz:yea I'm coming (starts to get up)

Prince:goes in the shower

Jazz P.O.V
Yasss my first pov. As yall know I am Princes girlfriend HE IS MINE ALL MINE hehe!!!

Jazz:(gets in the shower)

Prince:hey babyy

Jazz:hi (starts to wash her self)

Prince:cmon bae don't be like that (wraps arms around her)

Jazz:(unwraps his arms)...

Prince:fine...spoiled brat..

Jazz:(looks at him) you wasn't saying that last night.

Prince:(looks  back)what did you just say 

Jazz:...

Prince:(turns the water off)WHAT DID YOU SAY

Jazz:I was showering here

After that prince slams me on the bed and kisses me fiercely,then with no warning he sticks 3 fingers in and he  watch my eyes roll in back of my head as I moaned. Princed smirked.attachted he kissed me all over my body leaving hickey,he sticked 4 fingers going faster by the seconds. I felt myself about to cum.

Jazz:jacob i-i-I'm about t-t-to cum

Prince:(pulls out his fingers and smirked)

Jazz:WTF Y DID U PULL OUT

Prince:you wanted to be a spolied brat (smirked)so I spolied u. Get ready for school(puts his clothes on and walks out)

Mayas P.O.V
I woke up this morning in a bed with someones arms wrapped around me-WAIT WTF

Maya:AHHH WHO TF ARE YOU
???:Maya calm down its just me

Maya:(looks at  ??? Face) Prod?? What are you doing in my room

Prod:actually this is my room
Maya:(starts to remember last night)Ohhh yea sorry about

Prod:you wanna ride to school or you taking the bus??

Maya: I'll ride with you.(walks out the room)

After I walked out of prods room I went in the bathroom and did my hygiene then I got dressed what I was wearing today was some high waist shorts, a green tank,with my all green high top converses.since my hair stops down to my waist I put it in some curls.After I grab my phone,bookbag,and made my way downstairs.I saw that prod wasn't down here yet so I grab a bb (breakfest bar) and waited..

Prods P.O.V
When maya walked out of my room. I got up and went in my bathroom *I have 2 bathrooms in my house* did my hygiene what I was wearing today was a black "OBEY" Shirt,red khaki shorts,and my red and black air Jordan's.After that I went down stairs eating a bb waiting for me..

Maya:you look nice today(checks prod out)

Prod:thanks, you don't look to bad yourself

Maya:(blushes)thanks

Prod:shall we go my lady(holds out his hand)

Maya:yes we shall (takes his hand)

Prod:(grabs car keys and locks the door still hand in hand with maya)

     End of P.O.V

Princeton's P.O.V
Me and jazz made our way to school (she didnt say a word to me the whole way there)as soon as we got there she jumped out and went to her friends.SO I just waited by my car to wait for my friends.30 miuntes later Prod my best bro pulled in I also saw a  girl in there,Damnnnnnnnn she was fine......

Prince:(walks to prod)wassup yo

Prod:(daps prince)Nothing much,chilling

Prince:who that fine girl in ya car

Prod:ummm..Maya

Prince:REALLY???why she with you

Prod:umm..umm..because

Prince:because...(waiting for him to continue)

Prod:umm..umm because..she's my girlfriend *lies

Prince:so your dating the... hoe

Prod:look she is not a hoe okay?!? Shes my girl I thought you was my friend?

Prince: I am

Prod:well then act like it and be nice to her for once

Prince:I'll try

I'm not making no promises that imma be nice to that hoe..

Prince:if she yo girl go show her some love (testing prod)

Prod:ok(tested back)MAYA COME HERE FOR A MINUTE

Maya:(looks up and walks to prod)yea prod

Prince:(looks a prod and smirks)

Prod:(looks at maya nervously)come closer

Maya:(goes closer)umm okay I'm here

Prod:(grabs maya and kisses here)

Maya:(unescapable kisses back)

Prince:(mouth drops open)

Prod:(pulls away and smirks at prince)

Maya:umm..okay prod imma about to go to class see you later?(walks away)

Prod:see ya

Prince:so she really is your girlfriend??

Prod:N-yea she is

Roc&ray:wassup yall (gives prince and prod dap)

Damn I can't believe the girl I've been bullying since kindergarten is going out with my best friend

MY BEST FRIEND

she better be careful because when prod has a girl its a week then* snaps finger shes cut of just like that. Tbh I wish that was me  kis-

Ray:Ayee yo prince you okay??(waves hand in his face)HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO??

Prince:....uhhh-yea I'm aight(snaps out of his thoughts)

Roc:good come on I don't wanna be late for class (starts walking in the school)