|Hajime Hinata x Reader| You Got That Wrong!

Y'know... Being stuck on an island isn't that bad, to be honest, you have no chores to do, you wouldn't have to get bossed around-- actually, screw that one... You have no school work to deal with/to stress about and at least you can make some friends...?

Hajime Hinata had been hanging out with (F/N) for the past few days. They both had massive feelings for each other but they thought that they might destroy their friendship so they just kept those feelings to themselves.

Right now, they were taking a walk around the islands, talking about something but (F/N) was too busy smiling. Haha, she really needs to start paying attention... She has to do it for her dead older bro. (you will win a biscuit if you guess it right ;D) 

"Hey (F/N), are you even listening?"

"Huh? O-oh right, sorry. Please continue Hajime..."

"As I was saying..."

----

'What am I suppose to say to him? What if I make myself look like a fool in front of him again?'  Your train of thoughts continued to run as you shivered slightly at the soft wind. You let out a stressed sigh and looked up at the full moon. "Dammit, why can't I tell him... I had so many chances that I threw away at the last second. I'm pretty sure Hajime doesn't even like me that way...  Hajime and Chiaki seem like a couple... Maybe I should just throw my feelings away... After all, I'll never be able to have a chance with him..."

"You got that wrong!"

"Wait, what?" She looked over her shoulder and saw her one and only crush, Hajime Hinata was standing there with a slight blush on his cheeks. "H-HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STANDING THERE FOR?!"

"Since you've started talking to yourself. I was looking for you since we were supposed to meet up at the restaurant for some random announcement. Monokuma didn't want to start unless everyone was there." He quickly made up a lie as he sat next to you.

"Wait, doesn't that mean we have to go to the restaurant??"

"I think if we make them wait long enough, I'm pretty sure that they'll forget about us..."

"Oh... Okay then..."

The sound of the waves washing up onto shore and the rustling of the trees were the only that could be heard until you broke the silence

"S-so you heard everything then huh..." you said as a blush slowly crept onto your cheeks. He nodded. "I know you like Chiaki so I can already tell that it's a rejection..."

"You got that wrong! Chiaki is just my best friend that's it. Nothing more. I like someone else."

And there goes your poor heart.

"And that's you (F/N)." He said as he grabbed your chin, making you face him. "So I'm not rejecting you, I'm accepting you." He placed his lips on your which made you blush harder.

Considering that you had no experience of kissing, you just copied whatever the girls did in those movies, you wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him closer.

The two parted away from the kiss, a string of saliva connected the both of the lips.

"WOO!! GET SOME HAJIME!!"

"CONGRATS (F/N)!!"

"Congrats mortal."

Hajime looked back at the voices and pretty much saw all the remaining people who were still alive.

"IBUKI CONGRATULATES YOU!!" She screamed. (F/N) buried her burning red face into Hajime's shoulder, Hajime himself was also a blushing tomato as well.

"Yo Hajime, I know you're going to hurt her in the future--"

"YOU GOT THAT WRONG!! NO WAY IN HELL AM I HURTING HER IN ANY WAY!" He yelled at Fuyuhiko as he protectively wrapped his arms around you, which made you blush even more. Most of the girls squealed and pretty much fangirled and the boys just clapped and congratulated him.

"Hey Hajime, since you're finally dating her, are you planning on doing it?"

"The hell Soda?! No!"

~•Extended Ending~•

Fuyuhiko: how was last night?

Hajime: w-what do mean? I slept in my dorm...?

Soda: come on, I saw you walk into (F/N)s dorm.

Mikan: H-Hajime! Y-you didn't get her pregnant!

Hajime: I TOLD YOU NOT TO YELL THAT OUT!!

Mikan: I-I'm sorrryyy!

Soda: HEY HEY! SO! how good was she?

Fuyuhiko: sad that you didn't fucking get her pregnant man.

Hajime: S-SHUT UP!! ////////

------------------------------

I'm just going to make a bunch of extended endings.

And you can't stop me

CAUSE I'M HAVIN' A GOOD TIME

HAVING A GOOD-- *Slapped and stabbed*

Coming up Next!:

Kiyotaka Ishimaru x Reader: Accidental Love!

Makoto Naegi x Reader: I'm sorry

Date published: 18/10/16