Hang-Out Night

Lucas's POV
Riley and I are sitting on the couch in the living room watching Cuddle Bunnies, everyone was at the store or a party so we decided to have a movie marathon, but then we just ended up talking most of the time while eating popcorn and binge watching shows. We sit there with a blanket over us as she has her head on my chest and has the bowl of popcorn in her hands, she is basically in my lap and I love every second of it.

     The last episode of the latest season ended so I turned off the tv and looked at her. She glanced at the popcorn bowl and threw some popcorn at me. "Next episodeeeee" I chuckled, and she had a confused expression on her face. "There is no next episode at the moment Princess" She groaned and threw some more popcorn at me. I kiss her on the forehead and she smiles at me.

"Do you think that Amanda is really happy about her relationship with Josh?" I furrow my eyebrows and look at her curiously, "Why wouldn't she be?" She frowned. "I don't know, they just don't seem right for each other, you know? I mean, I believe they are both wonderful people but don't you ever feel as if they were meant for other people?" I thought about her question, but I never payed attention to Josh and Amanda, so how would I know if they were happy with each other or not?

     "I don't know Riles, I just don't really pay that much attention to them, but you seem as if you don't like them together, is something wrong Princess?" She furrows her eyebrows and stays quiet for a moment. "I don't know, it's just that Maya and I were talking and I guess it just seems off, their relationship." I nod and chuckle, "Is this because Maya still likes Josh and whenever you see him with Amanda it's weird?"

She giggles and smiles, "Well, maybe, but before I found out that she still likes him I noticed that they were a little different with each other. I just want everyone to be happy." I smile at her, "I know." She leans forward and kisses me, I cup her face and she has her arms around my neck, I deepen the kiss and she tangles her hands in my hair. Our tongues fright for dominance but I win. She leans back and I end up on top of her on the couch.

Suddenly the apartment door opens and we hear laughter, "What are you guys doing?!" We both quickly pull apart and sit straight back on the couch, Maya and Josh come in glaring at us, "Huckleberry what did I say about no funny business?" I blush and Riley giggles. "Where's Amanda?" Josh furrows his eyebrows and then his eyes widen, he forgot about her, he was having so much fun with Maya he didn't even remember that she had stayed behind with her friends.

He just stands there looking confused, "Maya did we leave her behind?!" He sounds panicked and worried, this time Maya furrows her eyebrows and I glance at Riley who also looks confused. "You don't remember? She stayed behind with her friends at the party and we wanted to leave early. Calm down husband." Riley nodded her head and smiled while Josh calmed down, "Oh yeah, I remember now, I thought we left her behind for a second."

"You just let me call you husband, you didn't deny it!" Maya smiles and I get a text from my parents telling me to come home for family night, I explain and say goodbye to everyone, I peck Riley on the lips and leave.

A/N
This was short, I updated though!!!! Even though like no one reads this story lol haha. Thanks for reading!!!