I still dont know who she is yet

Boing. That's what she had called him, it had caught him off guard. He furrowed his eyebrows. "What?" She giggled, "I said Boing, now do you wanna get a drink or what?" Josh looked at her, confusion written all over his face, she just met him, and now she's asking him to get a drink? Before he could answer anything she smirked and pulled him over to the bakery his mother owned, she had never really left, she was actually talking about him, his punishment, seeing the bakery reminded him of that, and he just wanted to collapse on the pavement right then and there.

      The mysterious blonde pulled him over to a booth and sat right across from him, raising her eyebrows.
"I'm Maya" she said reaching her hand out so he could shake it. He grabbed her hand, shaking it slowly, not yet telling her his name, wondering if he even should. She smirked and starting giggling, when she stopped she looked at him again. Her eyes held some disappointment and some hope. Josh raised his eyebrows questioning her, who even was she? He slowly let go of her hand, immediately regretting his decision, of following her in here of course, he just wasn't going to fall for this girl that he just met, she's even younger than him too, it would never work out. Never.

     Just then a brunette full of happiness and rainbows came over, on someone's back of course, a dirty ash blonde haired boy with green eyes, they both were laughing and smiling, they were happy. Josh remembered them, how could he forget his sister and her husband, well not yet at least, but they were just so... Cool? Sure they have their ups and downs, their problems, but they always go through it, always find there way back the back to each other, they were like each other's Pluto. They literally had this unofficial thing going on for a year, but they finally got together, he knew all of this, she literally talks about this all the time and sees it, they were amazing.

      Josh's sister and his soon-to-be-brother-in-law, Riley and Lucas both stood there in front of Josh and Maya's booth, after Lucas let Riley down of course. Josh stood up and hugged the both of them, they haven't seen each other in years, of course they called and face-timed, but they weren't really there. After reuniting and all of that jazz, Riley went to Maya and hugged the living day lights out of her, I thought I was the one who was gone for two and a half years Josh thought. Maya got out of the booth to get some brownies after greeting Lucas, Josh's gaze following her as she left, her shiny and blond curly hair bouncy on her shoulders. Josh quickly looked away as he realized he was staring, Riley and Lucas both smirking at him.

"What?" Josh questioned them, wondering what they could be smirking about. Lucas looked at Riley and as his smile grew, Riley raised her eyebrows giggling slightly shaking her head. What is going on? Josh furrowed his eyebrows again as Maya finally came back with a plate of brownies, putting them on the table. "Don't you need to go Josh?" Maya questioned handing him a brownie. How did she know my name?

Josh quickly looked at the clock. It was 4:30. He was supposed to be there at 4:40. He shouted a quick thank you and took off. Halfway there he stopped, putting his hands on his knees, panting, wait a minute, he thought, I still don't know who she is yet.

A/N
I KNOW ITS HORRIBLE, this is actually my second account so yeah, anyways, thanks for reading, comment and like "and all that jazz" I really hope you like it and vote and comment and stuff. Thank you, btw I don't really have a publishing schedule, I'll most likely publish every week though, peace!
-MeowWLOL