Prolouge

Josh's POV
Know the part. Play the part. Be the part. That's how it works right? You get a part in life, learn it, then miraculously own it and do a great job at it. At least that's what I was told to do, that's what I was supposed to do, I think.

I mean who wants to listen to your mom talk about living on your own for the next few years while she goes on a road trip to Unicorn-Landia because she doesn't want to see you anymore? Everyone? No that can't possibly be it.

Anyways, you do whatever they tell you to and find the love of your gosh darn horrible life and then bam, you live happily ever after with them, you rant about how un-cliché it is to your friends while they just want to fly away, and then you're pretty much done with the plan and can live life happily.

That's what I learned when I was in a different place you see, you all got it pretty easy in my eyes there, but no, this was actually a punishment that I want to lie about and live with forever, but that can't happen. You can't have hope that they forget about you, you can't at all.

Now I'm back, now Backratsha the pet cat hates me and I can't ever be seen without the urge to be eaten by her, how great, really.