15

15

Hani’s POV

I woke up seeing the guys asleep in chairs next to the bed I was in. It came back to me, how they saved me and how Jihoo held me. I blushed and got up and walked out front. It was the Former President and Jihoo talking.

“Thank you Grandfather really. I can’t thank you enough.” Jihoo was on his knees thanking him. “Jihoo, get up, you don’t need to thank me. A, it is my job to help people and B, she means a lot to you.” He smiled. “When she wakes up, can she go home?” Jihoo asked. “Yes, but I want to meet her in the near future.” His grandfather smiled proudly and Jihoo nodded blushing a tad.

“Former President, thank you for helping me.” I bowed and he chuckled, Jihoo smiled and came up to me.  “How are you feeling?” Jihoo asked looking me over.  “I am just a little sore, thank you for saving me. I don’t know how to repay you.” I bowed my head, I really was thankful.

He seemed to think about it for a while then smirked. “Stay by my side so I can keep an eye on you?” Jihoo chuckled and I smiled. “Ok, if that is what you want.” I blushed using my hair to hide it. “I am only kidding, but you don’t need to repay me.  It is what friends are for.” Jihoo smiled and I felt a tug in my chest, yea, friends.

“Oh good morning sis, how do you feel?” Woobin Oppa smiled hugging me.  “I feel fine; I don’t even feel the stitches.” I smiled and hugged him back. “That is good.” Junpyo smirked and went to poke me but Jihoo pushed him back. “Leave her alone.” Jihoo spat and everyone smirked as Junpyo glared at Jihoo and wiped where he had been touched off.

“Sis, I have to go meet up with someone dealing with father and the company, Yijung or Jihoo can give you a ride home.” Woobin smirked and kissed my cheek before leaving. “Dummy!” I spat and the guys chuckled. “I have to go check on Jandi, Yijung are you going to check on Gael?” Junpyo asked leaving and Yijung nodded. “You two behave.” Yijung smirked.

“So, you ready to go home?” Jihoo asked holding his keys up. “No, I want some Ice-cream!!!” I smiled and gave him my puppy dog eyes, he just smiled laughing. “Ok, what type?” Jihoo asked holding the door open. “Mr. Yoon, would you like to come, as a repayment kind of?” I smiled and he chuckled and shook his head. “No thank you child, you two go have fun.” He smiled and walked back to his office, Jihoo pulled me to his car.

We pulled up at an ice-cream shop and got out and walked in. “Hello, welcome!” An elderly woman smiled, I bowed my head to her and looked up to see Jihoo doing the same thing. “What would you two lovely couples want?” The woman smiled and I blushed while Jihoo chuckled. “Um mam we are-““Thank you mam.” Jihoo smiled grabbing my hand, I blushed even harder.

“I would like a mint chocolate chip cone please, what would you Hani?” Jihoo asked.  “A cookie dough cone please.” I quietly replied looking at me feet. “Here you go.” The woman smiled and Jihoo paid, after he refused my offer to pay. We sat at a table by a window and seen couples and families walking around.  “How are you feeling? You can’t possibly be 100% fine.” Jihoo asked as we enjoyed our cones. I looked to the table then up to him. “You’re right, I can’t be 100% fine, I was almost raped and almost halfway killed. But you saved me and took me to your grandfather’s and he patched me up. Plus the guys helped and I’m happy I have friends that care for me that much.” I faked a smiled and he looked like he didn’t buy it.  

“Hani, you don’t have to lie! You can trust me!” Jihoo snapped and made me jump in surprise; I’ve never seen him get upset before. “I’m sorry Jihoo Sunbae.” I whispered and he sighed. “So tell me how you honestly are feeling! I am worried about you!!” Jihoo snapped. “Honestly, I don’t know. It’s my emotions are hiding themselves from me! I am worried that if I get caught in something even close to that I won’t be able to protect myself again! And I know that you and the others won’t be there to save me next time! I don’t know what would’ve happened if you guys hadn’t showed up!” I rushed out.

I felt better saying that. “Good, tell me how you feel. You can’t keep it bottled up. But I have a question. You screamed my name? Why wouldn’t you scream for your brother’s or your father’s?” Jihoo asked and I gulped looking down. “I called your name because I wanted you to save me.” “But if you yelled just your name they would have stopped.” Jihoo said trying to look me in the eyes but I looked away.

He grabbed my chin and made me face him, and he smiled. “But I am glad you called my name before your brother’s.” Jihoo smiled and i blushed.  “Why is that?” I asked watching him. “Because I was a WANTED Knight to my Princess.” Jihoo smiled and kissed my nose, I was blushing like mad.  “W-w-what?” I stuttered, I rarely ever stuttered.  “I was glad it was me who you called, so I could protect you. Like a knight in shining armor protecting his princess.” Jihoo chuckled. “B-b-but you aren’t we are just friends!” I rushed out and he sighed.

“True, so, how would you like to be my Princess Song Ha Ni?” Jihoo smirked and I stared at him shocked. “Are you asking me out?” I gawked. This was a dream, it had to be. Jihoo got up and knelt in front of my face. “Yes, will you go out with me?” Jihoo asked and kissed me, I was shocked and froze.