10-REDONE BECAUSE I REALIZED I PUT SHINWOO INSTEAD OF WOOBIN .

"Mother." Junpyo bowed his head. "Chairwoman." everyone else, excluding me, bowed their head. "Oh, no respect?" the Chairwoman[His mother] smirked. "No, I do have respect, but only for people that earn my respect." I smirked. "Aish! Hush behave!" Woobin scolded. "Wow, I am right, are you a commoner? Because your manners seem so." the Chairwoman smirked. "No mam, this I Song Ha Ni, my little sister, she would visit a lot but she moved with my mother-" Woobin started. "Did I ask you!?" Chairwoman snapped. "HEY! Watch it! He is answering you question, show respect you witch!" I growled and she looked flabbergasted. "Tomorrow night, you and my son, have dinner out with me and his sister before I approve of a wrench like you!" His mother scoffed then walked out. "Why" Junpyo placed a hand over my mouth and Oppa and Yijung held me in place so I couldn't kill the bitch. "Well, this isn't good." Yijung sighed.

"NO! I WON'T DO IT!" I growled. We are all sitting at F4's hangout, they were trying to convince me to go out with Junpyo for his mother's approval. "Please, think about it, if she approves of you, him and Jandi can go out more with her thinking it's you!" Yijung smirked and I sighed and plopped down on the couch. "But what do I get out of return?" I groaned leaning my head on Woobin's shoulder. "I don't know, please just help us out here." Woobin smiled and held my hand begging. "You begging? This must really be important, fine, just this once." I sighed and they smirked. "Now, we have to get you dressed the way she would approve, boys are y'all ready? We have to take her shopping." Yijung smirked and I glared at him as they all dragged me to a store to get an outfit.

"How may I help you?" One of the workers asked. "We are just looking for a dress, thank you though." Jihoo smiled politely, I feel embarrassed, I don't want to do this anymore!!!! "Junpyo, your mother would love this dress!" Yijung chuckled and held up a red skin tight dress that was way to shorts and barely a dress. Woobin smacked him in the back of the head. I let them look around as I sat down on the chair bored, they made me try on dress after dress. "I think I finally found it. "Jihoo smiled softly at me and held up a dress, it was cute and did look like it would do the deed. I grabbed it smiling and tried it on, if fit perfectly. It was a light pink with black bow around the waist, it was lacey at the shoulders, it was vintage. I loved it even if it was pink. "Does it fit?" Woobin's voice asked outside of the door. I opened the door and walked out, they all gawked. "You look....."Jihoo smiled, Yijung finished for him. "You look fantastic!!!" Yijung smirked and took my hand spinning me around causing me to giggle. "Ok now, lets get your makeover!!!" Junpyo smirked and dragged me next door and putting me in a seat. "Natural makeup but pretty." Junpyo instructed. "She is already beautiful sir." The makeup artist sighed. "Curl her hair to." Junpyo ignored the man and I sat in he chair bored. The guys all caught up and Woobin was just glaring at Junpyo. "What?" Junpyo snapped. "You are making my little sister do a nasty deed!" Woobin spat and I just giggled. "It's fine bubba it will help him out so it's fine. But thisis the only time." I spat the ending. "You look lovely." Jihoo smiled and Yijung nodded, causing me to blush, oh Jihoo if only you knew.

Junpyo and I sat down at a table just as his mother and sister did as well. "You look nice." The witch smiled. "Yes, Junpyo she looks very beautiful." His sister smiled. "Thank you." I smiled and we ordered our food. "How did you two meet?" The witch asked and I was about to speak but Junpyo beat me to it. "We met at school, she had just came back from America and I instantly felt a pull just seeing her, she is just so beautiful." Junpyo lied easily and I blushed looking down. "Junpyo, do you treat her well?" His sister asked and he said a quick yes as I nod. This dinner was going by ok.

"Well, you seem to have manners, surprisingly." The witch sighed and I clenched my fist under the table and smiled. "Yes, my mother raised me with manners, I did not know that you were Oppa's mother or I would have been more well behaved. My mother just taught me to only treat people how they treat me, I am sorry." I lied and she nodded. "Mom, they seem to really like each other, they are old enough to make their own decisions." His sister said quickly. "I suppose, be nice I have to go, you have my permission to date my son for now." The witch sighed and stood abruptly and left. "Bitch.." I mumbled under my breath which earned me a glare from Junpyo. "You did well, lets go back to our little hideout." Junpyo sighed and texted he guys. I took my cell and told Woobin to bring me some comfy clothes no jeans.

We arrived and walked in, all the lights were off so we beat everyone here. I walked to the outside deck and nearly jumped 10 feet high. Jihoo was laying propped up against the door. "Jihoo you nearly scared me to death!" I gasped but got no reply. I walked in front of him to see him sound asleep and looking so cute and innocent. "Still able to fall asleep anywhere I see." I smiled and took in his facial features. He was perfect, his skin looked so soft and smooth. He looked so cute I just wanted to kiss him but I knew better. I brought two finger up and kissed them then lightly touched them to his forehead. I sat next to him with a little bit of space between us until I herd my name being yelled. "HANI?!" Junpyo yelled and turned on the lights which caused Jihoo to wake up and I quickly stood and went to go inside but he seen me. "Hani?" Jihoo whispered looking up to me.