Please read, It's important.

Dear readers,

to those who have read what was on this story I apologise for not updating in about 3 years, I had been so busy and dealing with personal issues I kind of forgotten about this story. I had also lost all motivation to do anything including writing and I seem to be now just be getting that motivation back, which I'm glad because it means I will be able to carry on doing something I love, I will be carrying on with this story but before I publish any chapters I will be changing a lot of what I have already written, just because looking back at what I wrote I don't like how I've made the character (which is you) seem so Mary-sueish and like really over powered. I try and make my characters more real and someone you wont be annoyed at for being a mary-sue. I know what it is like to be annoyed over a character because they are over powered and no-one can beat them or that they have like all these powers yet they always get hurt and they don't protect them-self's and they have to have other people to protect them. So yes I will be carrying on with this story but I will first will be changing everything I've already put. So again i'm deeply sorry for not updating or writing this story.