what you need to know

UP TOP IS WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE AND WHAT YOUR HAIR COLOUR IS AND WHAT YOUR EYE COLOUR IS

I am going to be doing you eye colour and hair colour so it goes with the story. I will also be doing what you look like.

(y/n)=your name

(l/n)=Last name

(f/c)=favourite colour

About your power:

you can teleport, you have all the elements which include fire, earth, water, air, ice, time, light, darkness, electricity and nature. You can talk to animals, you can summon any animal and mythical creatures, you have super speed, you can conjor any weapon, you can mind read, you have angel wings that you can bring out anytime. You can also heal people, you are telekinesis. 

about you:

you are a famous youtuber with over 9,000,000 subscribers, your best friend is Katelyn, you can play multiple instruments and you are a really good singer, you have a pet wolf called Storm (it's a him). You can fight and dance. You are rich but not a brat so you give money to people who need it because you have so much. Your a really good cook. 

your personalty and what your like:

Your tough, nice, protective, loyal, badass, funny, smart, kind but mean if someone is mean to you or your friends/family, clumsy sometimes, you can get along with any one, creative, trustworthy, can get angry easily sometimes, helpful, confident, sporty.

 Family:

(m/n)=Mum's name. (alive)

(d/n)=Dad's name. (alive)

Siblings= yes a little brother.

(L.b/n)=Little brother's name. (alive)

what you like:

You like music, sport, dancing, singing, making people happy, animals, your friends and family, helping people, seeing other people happy, reading, doing magic's, swimming, shopping, entertaining people, playing video games.

What you don't like:

You don't like mean people, disrespectful people, seeing people upset, seeing friends or family members hurt, bully's, not helping people.