First Date

Jumin :  Jumin took you to a very fancy restaurant, which you had to admit, made you a bit flustered. You'd never been poor but never rich enough to go somewhere like this either. The restaurant had glass chandlers and beautiful dinning rooms, with only the best food money could buy. As you walked up to the table Jumin pulled your chair out for you, you never got tired of him being the perfect gentlemen. He sat down at his own side of the table and ordered some fancy brand of wine you'd never heard of. " (Y/N), I have to tell you, I'm very glad you agreed to come here with me, it's an honor to take you out" a small smile peaked at his lips but was gone as soon as it had come. "Oh, it's no problem at all! I don't know how I could decline, Thank you." you picked up your glass and held it up, not too much to cause commotion but enough for Jumin to see your gesture. "To a wonderful night, with a spectacular man." You smiled gently at him and he lifted his glass as well, nodding in approval towards you with a lasting smile.  

            It was getting late and the both of you had finished eating. "Well, we really should get going, we've been done for awhile but.." Jumin laughed quietly "I got quite caught up in talking with you, (Y/N)." He reached across the table and laid his hand on top of yours, caressing his thumb against the palm of your hand. "You are quite a unique young lady" you smiled down at your hand, blushing lightly "Don't waste your time on boys like Zen or Yoosung, you deserve better than them." You slipped your fingers inbetween Jumin's "Thank you, Mr. Han, but to be blunt, I've never been interested in any of them..." The table went silent and when you looked up out of curiousity you found Jumin blushing deeply and staring at your hands. Finnally he looked up into your eyes and his expression softened. He smiled lovingly at you and then rose from his seat, his hand also leaving yours.

           As you got settled into Jumin's car for the ride home Jumin steadied one of his hands on the steering wheel and with the other he held it out, palm up. He started the car up and then glanced at you and then his hand. You felt like an idiot for not realizing what he was aiming at. "Oh!" you exclaimed and then giggled a bit. You wrapped your fingers around his and the world felt content. The rum of the engine made you feel sleepy but luckily the racing of your heart kept you awake during the ride. When Jumin finally dropped you off he stood on your porch, chatting for awhile and then he finally took your hand and laid a gentle kiss onto it. He then bowed "Thank you for the wonderful evening, I hope we can do it again Miss (Y/L/N)."

                                                                      ***************************

Jeahee :  "Dinner was great Jaehee!" Jaehee had just taken you out to a lovely sushi restaurant for lunch, and it was perfect. Not too fancy but not appalling either. You both exited the restaurant, walking together along the side walk. "Oh, it was my pleasure (Y/N)" Jaehee looked down at her shoes timidly but quickly regained her normal, perfect posture and business attitude. "(Y/N)..." Jaehee began, looking thoughtfully into the sky, she had something important on her mind " What is it?" you ask attentively. She paused for a moment, still in deep thought and then continued "You know, it would be nice, to go out like this again-" You interrupted her with a laugh "Jaehee, we go out for lunch every day! Remember? Store bought junk-food isn't good for you!" Jaehee gave you a subtle flick of her autumn eyes and straightened out her vest. "No, no I meant, uhm" she cleared her throat, a pink over her cheeks and a flustered tone to her voice. She stopped and gently pulled your hand toward her. With her hand on bottom and yours oh so delicately placed on top, she put her other hand on top, sandwiching  yours. She smiled down at your hands, tilted the edge of her glasses and then looked into your eyes. She laughed lightly "Like a date". She lost her formal attire for a moment, letting her words slip without thought. Your heart fluttered, but it didn't go fast. The moment felt peaceful, not rushed or exciting, just happy. You moved close to her, your hands still together. You leaned your head on her shoulder and whispered "I though that's what we'd already been doing". You must've caught her off guard for a moment but she then smiled widely down at you, pressing her lips into your hair. "We could pretend like that's what's been going on..." You snickered to yourself, "Jaehee, how about we continue this date a little longer than our usual ones...?" you winked at her "and I can come over and help you with the rest of your work tonight?" Jeahee's face was bright, but soft. "I would love that." she remarked.