Chapter 1

A/N: Hey guys, this is my first fanfic so sorry if it's not good and I hope you enjoy!

You've been dating your boyfriend Namjoon for about 2 years. You were so excited for today because it was your 2 year anniversary with him today.

You were getting ready for your date with Namjoon at the park. You're going to meet him at the park by your house at 3:00. You decided to wear a pastel blue dress, white heels, and some light makeup. It was 2:45. You got your present for Namjoon and headed to the park.

"Ah, it's such a nice day, today." You said.

You arrived at the park 10 minutes early. You decided to walk around the park. As you were walking you saw something that made your jaw drop. You saw Namjoon kissing another girl! You started tearing up. You took the present you got for him and smashed it on the ground. You walked up to Namjoon and screamed at him.

"KIM NAMJOON!!!" You screamed at him.
"(Y/N) This isn't what it looks like!"
"WHAT?!??!? ARE YOU NOT CHEATING ON ME WITH ANOTHER WOMAN! WHAT AM I TO YOU?!?!?! AM I JUST A WORTHLESS PIECE OF TRASH TO YOU?!?!? AM I JUST A TOY FOR YOU TO PLAY WITH?!"
"(Y/N) Just hear me out--"
"NO I'M NOT JUST GONNA SIT HERE AND LISTEN TO YOUR FUCKING LAME ASS EXCUSES ANYMORE!!!!! GO HAVE FUN PLAYING WITH OTHER WOMEN. AND TO THINK THOSE 2 YEARS OF DATING MUST'VE MEANT NOTHING TO YOU!! BUT YOU KNOW WHAT IT DOESN'T MATTER ANYMORE BECAUSE YOU AND I, KIM NAMJOON ARE THROUGH!!!"

You walked home crying. You just couldn't believe Namjoon was cheating on you behind your back. You wanted to turn to someone, but you realized you had no one. You had no friends. No more family members. You were alone.