Chapter Twenty Four

Start from the beginning

Suddenly it was like I could breath again. I felt like I could finally breath without all this weight on my shoulder. I grabbed my chest and smiled at Penelope. 

"Danielle, are you okay?" I nodded my head at her. 

"I am more then okay, Pen. I haven't felt this good  in such a long time." I explained to her as I started to smile more. 

"So your happy about letting them both go?" She questioned me. I shock my head at her words, and felt my eyes start to water. 

"I am not happy about letting them both go. Because I honestly do love them both. But this is the best way for all of us. This is the only way that no one gets to hurt. And your right Pen, I don't really know who I am. I think, no I know this is the best decision." I said to her with a smile. She smiled back at me and grabbed my hands to pull me up. 

"Listen I am so happy that you have finally figured out what you should be doing. I think that is amazing, but I am way to young to die. And our pregnant best friend is outside right now, hungry and impatient...."

"So we should probably get out there, like now." I said finishing her sentence. She quickly nodded her head. I laughed at her antics and picked up my last bag from the bed. We walked out to my car to find a very angry Tabby. Lucky she wasn't mad at us. 

"Greg we are on our way home right now, you can calm down." I heard her yell as I put my last bag in the car. "Oh my god are have got to be kidding me. You didn't need to know where we would be. That is the whole point of getting away so no one can bug you." I heard her yell again. I may not be an expert on babies and what not, but I do know that it isn't okay for a pregnant women to get this upset. 

I walked over to where Tabby was standing out side the car and took the phone from her hands. 

"Greg, Tabby is pregnant. And the last thing a pregnant women should be doing is yelling and getting angry, don't you agree?" I asked him. I heard him sigh from the other side of the phone. 

"Yes I agree." 

"Great! We should be home without four to five house. Six tops, since your fiance has to go pee every five minutes." I explained to him causing him to laugh. I turned away from the girls some so they couldn't hear me as well. "How has Luke been?" I asked him. Again he sighed at my words. 

"He's been okay. Dan and I kept him busy and what not. But he missed you, and he hated not knowing where you all were, especially you though. But I think the suspense of not knowing where you guys 'stand is what hurt him most." I let out a sigh at his words. I know I shouldn't have asked. Especially if I was suppose to be letting them both go. But I just couldn't not ask. Something deep inside me just needed me to know.

"Thanks for telling me Greg. And thanks for keeping him busy. We should be home soon." I was about to hang up, but Greg stopped me.

"Danielle wait."

"Yes?"

"Luke loves you." I found myself sighing at his words. "But so does Ben. I can see it in the way they both look at your. And I mean how couldn't they your amazing. But the thing about love is you can only give it to one person. You can only truly be in love with one person at a time. So they may be in love with you, but there isn't any way that you are in love with them both. Just keep that in mind." I found myself nodding my head at his words.

"Thanks for the advice Greg. I know this isn't easy, especially since we are all close."

"Danielle you should know that no mater what your always gonna be family to me, and I am always gonna be here for you." I felt my eyes water just a little at his words.