I promise!

I walk to the main entrance. It's Sehun and her dad arguing again. Her dad slaps her. "Sir, I'm gonna need to ask you to leave the school building." Mr Jung says, gesturing the way. I rush over to Sehun and hold her against my chest as she cries, cupping her sore, red cheek. "Chanyeol, please take her outside to get a bit of fresh air." Mr Jung added, taking Sehun's dad out of the building. I give Sehun her bag and took her outside for a little bit of fresh air.

We walk outside and stop. "My dad wants me to get an abortion... Chanyeol what do I do!?" Sehun says, stomping her feet and her hands trembling.

"Don't get an abortion." I replied, cupping her cheeks and wiping away the tears streaming down her face. I hold her hands, feeling worried for her, and kiss her lips before pulling her into a hug. Sehun cries harder and rain begins to pour. We walk inside, walking to a place in school where it's quiet. Most likely the janitors closet but we didn't go there. We catch a glimpse Baekhyun on our way there. She has a frown on her face. Like always. We ignore her. "Baby, don't get an abortion. Don't listen to your dad." I added.

"I'm not going to get one but he'll stop me from seeing you!" She slightly yells. I pull her into a hug again, resting my chin on the top of her head.

"Baby, please don't cry..." I whispered, kissing her temple and tangling my fingers in her ponytail. "Your make up is going to run and your eyes are gonna get puffy babe." I lift her chin up and wipe away the tears and peck her nose, smiling down at her. Her brown eyes glisten as the tears slowly disappear. "Think about how happy we'll be when Buttercup finally meets the new world." Sehun faintly smiles. She steps up onto her tip toes and claims my lips.

The bell rings and we head to our class.

-------------------------

Me and Sehun head home to get ready to go out for a meal with the squad. Boys cat call her on our way out of the school building, murmuring words such as 'Look at them sexy legs', 'Look at that ass sway as she walks' and 'Goddamn! That figure though!'. If only the boys could leave my Sehun alone. As there are still boys behind us, I shove my hand into her back pocket, squeezing her butt and pulling her closer to my side. She looks at me and kisses my cheek, wrapping her arm around my torso. She whispers in my ear, "They're jealous because I'm yours and you can do whatever you want to me. They can't because I'm not theirs." She smirks, looking over her shoulder. I growl and stop walking to kiss her. Sehun laughs and gains her balance again. I pull away and smirk. We continue to walk home. "Jealous much boys?" Sehun winks at them and laces her fingers with mine.

We arrive home. Vivi happily jumps up at us, wagging his tail. Sehun lifts him up and smooches him and strokes his head before putting him down. He runs to a toy laid next to the couch and happily chews it. "Did Junmyeon say casual or formal?" Sehun asked, hanging her bag and jacket up.

"Formal." I replied, realising I don't have a lot of formal clothes. "But we're not leaving for another 3 hours."

"I know, I'm gonna get a shower." She smiles at me before disappearing into the bathroom. I stand up from crouching down to stroke Vivi and walk into the bathroom myself. I hop in the shower with her after taking my clothes off. The rings... I thought to myself.

"Yah! That's hot." I winced, stepping out of the water. Sehun laughs at me. The bubbles in her hair streams down her back, glistening from the light. Her figure is a neat hour glass and it is so beautiful. I wash my hair with shampoo and rinse it out, watching the charcoal-mint colour get drained.

"Your brown hair is showing through." Sehun added, running her fingers through her hair with conditioner. She squints one eye as she finds a knot in her hair. "Where the hell did glue come from?" I laugh. We swap places. Now it's my turn to put conditioner in my hair. Sehun grabs a bottle of shower gel—smells like peaches and cream—rubbing all over her before grabbing a loofah that was hung up next to the shower head.