Chapter 1 - Wheres Mackenzie?

Maddies P.O.V

    "Maddie! Its time for dance!" My mom yells up to me. I closed my laptop and got out of bed. Dance was going to be exciting today. Mackenzie and I were going to be learning our duet! 

     Mackenzie had already left to go to dance, She had to learn her solo early. She had texted me earlier and told me that no one was there yet, but it was unlocked. She said she was wait in the building until we came. 

     I happily put on my pink ballet tights and leotard. I put my hair up in a neat bun, grabbed my dance bag, and went downstairs.

     "Get in the car, I will be there in a second." My mom told me. I nodded and walked outside. It was a dark rainy day outside. Perfect to be in dance.

     When I got in the car, I looked through my dance bag and found my phone. Strange... there were texts from Mackenzie. 

MADDIE!!!

     One read. 

HELP ME PLEASE

      Said another.  I frantically texted her back. "WHAT HAPPENED?!?!?!" My text read. No response. My mom came outside and got in the car with me. "Mom-" I hesitated. I wondered if i should tell her about the texts. "I-um-nevermind." I finished. She looked confused, but started the car anyway and didnt ask questions.

   Still no text from Mackenzie.

      When we arrived at the dance studio, The lights were almost completly off. I saw a small light from the back room. I guess Miss Abby had still not arrived. I got my dance bag and me and my mom walked in the studio. She turned the first light on. "MACKENZIE?!?!?!" I screamed. No answer. Maybe she couldnt hear me...

      We got into the second to last room. I didnt hear anything from the last one, the one with the dim light on. We walked in and flicked the light all the way on.

   And thats when i saw a dead Mackenzie lying on the floor.

(Hi guys! Sorry for the cliff hanger :) Hope u will enjoy the story! baiii! -Ptp)