Are you ok?

Gabe put both his hands at her cheeks and kissed her softly,it turned out in a 10 seconds kiss
Tati:gabe...i think this is wrong...*she stops kissing him and stands up*
Gabe:*stands up too*Tati come on,I miss you more than everything!I miss the time that you were my girlfriend and the time that I could see your beautiful face every day!
Tati:But...and Will?*she puts her head down,thinking about how it would affect him*
Gabe:Will,Tati?
Tati:Sorry Gabe,but he is my friend,I don't want to hurt his feelings even if I don't like him anymore...
Gabe:(I was so jealous inside but she's so sad cuz of it,so I have to be calm)well if he wants you to be happy,I think he will understand...if he doesn't,he is an awful friend,what I already think he is...but...
Tati:Gabe!*she slapped his arm*
Gabe:Ok,ok *he laughed* just don't be sad...k?
Tati:okay...*she hugged him*hey!
Gabe:what?
Tati: Your heart is beating fast*she laughed and smiled*
Gabe: *he smiled too*

Sean:Hey!You guys good now?*he smiled...he was there the whole time and they didn't notice it*
Tati:Oh shut up*she joked*

Gati went home after some time and Sean and Boogie were inside the house cleaning up everything...Bailey and Ken were sitting near the pool with their feet in the water

Bailey:Oh look!The stars!They are so beautiful...
Ken:You're more*he said looking at the water,like he was saying nothing that wasn't true*
Bailey:*she found it really cute and smiled looking at him*Oh,thank God Gabe and Tati are fine now...I missed them together...
Ken:I missed too...the squad without them isn't complete at all
Bailey:Yup!
Ken:*he was staring at her to just see how beautiful she was and saw that something was wrong*Are you ok?
Bailey:hum...Ken...I think i'm not feeling well*she puts her hand on her head*
Ken:Bailey?
She sundelly started to faint and fell on Ken's lap
Ken:BAILEY!!!!!!!????

Thx for reading it,comment if you want more💕