Btw I'm Kaycee

At camp

Bo:Sean,you need to come down!*tries to push him*
S:Boogie...*look deep at her eyes*I know what I'm doing ok?*kiss her forehead*
Bo:*close her eyes*Okay...

Sean's POV
He will see!Anyone mess with my friends!
S:HEY WILL,GET OUT OF HERE RIGHT NOW!YOU'RE NOT WELCOME HERE ANYMORE!
W:I don't will get out!Just bc I hurt your friend fellings?And he went home for his mom?!?*starts laughing*
S:ARGH!*was going to punch him*
K:Hey Sean!*pushes him*You don't need to waste your time with this...Will please go away...
W:Argh,fine...come on Tati...
B and Bo:*look at Tati*
T:I'm sorry*she holds Will's hand and goes away*

While that...Gabe's POV
I can't believe Tati did that!*he starts crying*I love her so much...more than everything in the world...I need to go somewhere to chill...
*He went to Millenium Dance Company,his favorite place and keeps crying*
Girl:Hey are you okay?
G:Oh,hi...seriouslly,not so much...
Girl:That's okay...*she sits next to him* I'm Kaycee,what's your name?
G:Gabe...Gabe de Guzman...
Ka:Oh,your name is so cool.But what happened?
G:It's hard to talk about it...
Ka:Oh,ok,if you want someone to talk,I'm here,we just met but trust me, I'm a nice girl!*she starts laughing*
G:*laughs too*
Ka:I need to go to class...hey,do you wanna go to?Idk if you are a dancer or not*laughs*but the classes are so cool you will like it!*smiles*
G:Sure!Thank you!*follows her and goes to class*

Kaycee's POV
I liked Gabe...he's so nice and cool...and handsome...hey wait?!?What am I saying?You just met him...but he's so cute...Am I falling in love?!?That's impossible...