Come Back

After the day Jiyong took Seungri virginity,he never know the last face of Seungri that he gonna see was his broken face.Jiyong somehow happy Seungri was now dissapear from his sight.From his world.Finally he feel like he can breathe clearly.On the other side,Top,Daesung and Youngbae was really worry but then one day they got an update of Seungri but just his photo with someone they don't know who.

'With this little boy.Angel.' The caption make all of them feel betrayed.Seungri was smiling,with this unknown guys while they are here completely worry about him.

"Then I guess its no point to search for him.Seungri was probably hapoy without us." Top said angry.

"Yeah..Sure maybe that guy cook better then me.He even look nice." Daesung said hurt.But Youngbae don't know how to tell,he even feel angry and somehow had that bit feeling hating Seungri for making all of them worry about him on the other side he was smiling happily.It was like he is mocking them.

Since that day,nobody bother to search for Seungri.Big Bang members just do their solo songs to keep their name alive.

As one rainy day,Jiyong was back from YG building on his way to their apartment and he got hit by a lorry which causes he got blind and his heart got hit to hard with the car dashboard which make it injured and weak.

The news of Jiyong got into an accident was spread through the world which reach Seungri and make he quickly pack his few of his things on a trip to Seoul to saw how bad is Jiyong condition.

As soon as he reach the hospital,Seungri hidingly walk to the room that he heard someone talk just now and suddenly a doctor come out.He follow that doctor to his room and meet him to know more about Jiyong.

"Hello.I'm Seungri.I'm here to know more about patient Kwon Jiyong." Seungri introduce himself.

"Oh hye.I'm doctor Hyuna.Yeah Mr.Jiyong suffered a damaged cornea and heart.We still searching for a donor for it so for the time being he will stay blind and can't be too active." That doctor said was rewinding in his mind as Seungri was now lookig at Jiyong through the door.He look at how he become cold.Jiyong was changing.He is getting weird.Refusing to eat.Avoid people.Of course it must be hard for him as he was the perfection.He can't deal with this.

Seungri lookat his face one more time then at all the members after then make decision to help Jiyong.He run back to the doctor room and tell.that he want to donate his heart and cornea for Jiyong.

"Sir?I'm sorry but are you out of your mind?Alive human can do donation organ especially your heart.I'm sorry but it against the procedure." That doctor refuse.

"I am a tumor brain patient.I had only one month left before my time.That person was a perfectionist.He can't stay lomg like that.He need to get heal faster.Or you will lose a healthy person.Let me do it please.I won't sue you if I die in the process.Just save him please." Seungri said crying.

"Why?Why do you want to save him so much?" That doctor ask.

"Because he is someone important and I'm not.Many people would cry for his dead but i'm not." Seungri said and that doctor just sigh.She the arrange the procedure to check is Seungri heart and cor ea compatible with Jiyong and magically it did.

Seungri was so happy that he can save Jiyong.He can do something to him in his life.Eventhough Jiyong did rape him,he choose to accept that as a punnishment for him going to Nana that night.He was always his fault.He was teach like that since he young.

Seungri needed to be admitted to the hospital due to the operation he was going to go through for Jiyong.Today,Doc.Hyuna came in and tell all Big Bang members about the donor were found and all of them were really happy.

"Who is he?Can we meet him?" Youngbae ask and all of them nodded.

"That donater ask us to keep his identity as a secret.We are sorry." She said which make all of them look down.

"But at least Jiyong got the donor!Congratulation hyung!" Daesung said then all of them hug each other.

Little did they know,the happiness they were having now was because they are killing the person that everyone once care.A person that was forgotten.

Seungri wipe away his tears to see the scene.

'At least my dead won't be because the tumor hyung.' Seungri thought sadly.As soon as all of them were enjoying that evening cause tommorow is the operation,they were celebrating and enjoying.

Seungri decide to make a last visit and said a proper goodbye to all of them before tommorow.Cause he know,he gonna be gone.For real.

TO BE CONTINUED.