Drunk Again

Tonight,Jiyong came back at late night again which make the younger extremely sad and worry about his condition.

"Aiyoo...I'm...Gdragon....Aaha" He talk drunkly when Seungri try hard to carry him to the room with his small body.

"Hyung....Stop moving....You..are heavy..." He stated and then BAM!

'Owh.....Please....Not again..' Seungri slowly open his eyes and yes,his nightmare is coming.Jiyong now on top of him sleeping comfortly on his chest.Seungri try hard to control his heartbeat.

'Damn it....Slow down...Seungri...breath...' Seungri thought to himself.As he was about to control his breathing,Jiyong voice make it become faster.

"You..you like me right?" Seungri eyes popped out. 'Oh no...Pleasee..' Seungri quickly try to move himself while avoiding the awkward conversation.

"Hy..hyung...You are drunk....Let's...just get..to bed...alright?" He said then slowly stand up after Jiyong move himself from Seungri.Seungri was really grateful to God for Jiyong concern.He slowly grab Jiyong hand and link it on his shoulder and help the older to get to their room and bed.Yeah....They are living in one room again after all the hyungs agree only Seungri can help Jiyong and he was the one that Jiyong need the most now.Eventhough Seungri had decline and disagree with it completely,but they just ignore it and bring him to this hell.Maybe,thats the power of hyung.He sigh.
He slowly put down Jiyong on the bed and make sure all his body was under the blanket.He then stand up and walk away from the bed.

Suddenly,Jiyong grab his hand,pulling him from behind and make himself landing on the bed while Jiyong locking both of his hand at the side of Seungri head.

"Jiyong...Hyung...What...what are you doing?" Seungri stuttered.Jiyong instead silence and just look at Seungri eyes dearly.Seungri make decision to look away.He can't look at this Jiyong.Or else the same accident will happen.

~Flashback~
That night was raining,Jiyong came back home drunk and Seungri immediately consoling him.Telling him everything will be ok.That night was the night that Jiyong and his girlfriend Kiko break up.

"She say...I'm always busy..I had no time for her....Seungri...I'm bad...am i?" He crying infront of Seungri,letting go all the sadness he had been filling up in his heart.This night,he don't want to be the charismatic and fierce G-Dragon,he just want to be himself and pour everything out.Jiyong was really glad,he can pour it to Seungri,the only person that willing to accept him,no matter what is his condition is.

"Hyung...You are a good type of boyfriend,she just can't understand you better.I promised hyung,God must had somebody more great then her for you.Don't cry hyung...Please.." Seungri said and tears fell down.

He feel so bad and stupid.He was so happy when Jiyong said he already break up with his girlfriend but then he feel bad to be happy about it when Jiyong look like he gonna die without her. He just want to tell Jiyong,how much he loved him,willing to give everything,understand him better then that girl.But then,he know.He not the one that Jiyong need.He need a girl that can be his great wife.And that person must be a girl.Not boy.He feel so broken when he know,that his feeling to Jiyong can't never be revealed.Because he know,Jiyong will kick him out from the group if he know.Seungri was gay.Suddenly why Seungri in his dilemma,he look at Jiyong and he can see that Jiyong is looking at him with weird eyes.

"Jiyong...Jiyong hyung...Are you...okey?" Seungri said shakingly because Jiyong don't lift his gaze from him at all.Suddenly Jiyong sentence make him gasp.

"You...you look more beautiful then her." He said while trying to get near Seungri.Seungri was just to surprise to even move.Jiyong slowly crawl to Seungri and stop one cm away from each other face.Jiyong hold Seungri shoulder and slowly push him on the bed avoid to hurt him.Seungri head landed on the pillow and he just to scared to move.
Jiyong crawl on top of him and in a push up position.He look to Seungri face then his hand slide to the left side of his face,touching his eyes,nose,lips and lastly jaw.

"Hyung..Hyung...Stop it.." Seungri try to avoid things get more complicated.

"Seungri...you are better then her...Why didn't I realize it at all before.Your perfect eyes" he kiss Seungri eyes.

"Your cute nose..." he kiss Seungri nose.

"Your plumb and moist lips..." Jiyong bend down and Seungri heartbeat race fastly.Then he felt Jiyong lips on his which like a electric shock for him.Seungri try to avoid responding to the kiss.But,his brain betrayed him when he kiss Jiyong back but then Jiyong pulled away from the kiss to take a breath.

"You are way better then her.." Jiyong said and his eyes lock with Seungri.Its like he had already read some mantra to make Seungri paralyzed with his beauty.Jiyong bend down again and kiss Seungri again.But this time,this is not love,this is lust.Seungri can feel that Jiyong kiss get rougher.

'I...i can't let Jiyong did this...He is not him..This is not Jiyong...Seungri wake up...He gonna forget everything...Seungri!' Seungri mind battling with him,when suddenly Jiyong hand slide down under his white shirt and touching his abs.

"You have a nice abs.."

TO BE CONTINUED.