Chapter 2

Hey my crazy maniacs!
(So Christopher is being played by Dave Franco)
Bye and enjoy!!!
---------------------------

Christopher's POV.

She was standing with her head down but I recognize every single feature of her. She has changed a lot, but still I can recognize her. Her lips, her eyes that I love, everything single thing of her is still the same, just her figure has changed.
During high school she was really lean, but now she has curves which can make any guy fall for her.

I knew that she was here for the interview and there was no doubt I would not choose her. When we reached the top floor she still kept her gaze down and came out of the elevator, she went to the waiting area and sat beside a women who was applying lipstick and may I add she was applying a lot of lipstick.

I went inside my office and started the interview, i didn't even look at any of the girls, I just rejected them. After some time, she came in, but as she saw me her eyes widened which caused me to smirk. She again kept her gaze down and came near my desk and sat on a chair. I was watching her every movement, by the look she had, I knew that she was very nervous.

I cleared my throat and stood up. I went near her and came closer to her ear. "So we meet again Chloe." I whispered. She stood up from her seat and took a step back and I took a step forward, I took her hand in mine and brought her closer to me and she gasped. "Look at me Chloe" I said and she looked up her eyes showing fear, "you have got the job Chloe, Congratulations." I said and smirked. "T-thank you s-sir" she shuddered. God she really is very innocent. "Don't call me sir Chloe call me what you have always called me."I said. "C-Christopher" she said, my name sounded so good from her.

We stared at each other for a second, she was trying to pull out but I didn't budge. "Say it again" I said, I wanted to hear my name again. She looked at me in confusion. "What?" She asked, "Say my name again Chloe" I said. "Christopher"she said and I pulled out. I had to pull out other wise I could not control myself.

"Don't be late Chloe, I want you here at 8am sharp" I said and she nodded. "Okay s- I mean Christopher" she said and blushed a little. "You can go now Chloe" I said and she practically ran out of my office.

God I can't wait for tomorrow to come.

---------------

Hey guys so do you like Christopher????

Don't forget to

Vote

Comment

Follow

Share

Lots of love
Sana