Chapter 1

Hey my crazy maniacs!
(Chloe is being played by Cher Lloyd)
So lets start.
---------------

Chloe's POV.

What to wear, what to wear, I kept thinking of what I should wear for my interview. I should look professional but not classy, my clothes should be simple but not casual, I should be looking beautiful but not seductive, so that I don't get kidnapped by a stranger on my way.

Me, a very small description about me, my name is Chloe Martin, by the surname Martin you might think that I am very rich, but you are wrong I am not rich, I am poor, I live in an apartment complex, and it's hard for me to pay the bills for this apartment, I used to work in a coffee shop as a waitress but they had to get closed for renovation, when asked my manager about how long this renovation was going to take, his answer shocked me.

"It might take a year or so." he said. Seriously a year is very long, and I don't have enough money right now to pay my bills, so I started looking for jobs and then I spotted a job, becoming a secretary for the CEO of the Crawford industries, I know it's a big task but I am having a degree of MBA, which is because I was saving all the money I could when I was a teen because it was my dream to go to college, my teenage life became a living hell when I was in high school, just because of one person. Christopher Crawford. His name always brought shivers run down my spine.

But I don't want to remember that time, those awful moments, I have to focus on my present.

I picked an outfit which was just the right thing.

After getting ready. I came out of my apartment, locked the door and then took the elevator. I need to find a taxi as fast as I can. After finding a taxi which took five minutes and reaching my destination, I stood before a really tall building with the bold letters CRAWFORD INDUSTRIES printed on top. Sometimes I think it can be him, but there can a thousand people in this world, whose surname can be Crawford.

I entered the building as the cold air greeted me. I went up to the receptionist who was too busy with her work. I cleared my throat and she looked up and smiled warmly. "Hi I'm Chloe Martin and I'm here for the interview." I said and smiled, "Oh okay you can go to the lift and press the top floor and then wait  in the waiting area Miss Martin." she said and pointed at the lift, I smiled and said 'thank you' to her.

I reached the elevator and pressed the top floor, but before the doors could close a large hand came in between them which caused them to open again. The man entered the elevator. I didn't look up because I knew that he is staring at me. When we reached the top floor I was surprised to see that already there were a bunch of girls sitting in the corner and waiting. They were absolutely beautiful compared to me, I didn't apply any make up today.

I went near them and sat beside a blonde who was applying red lipstick , when she glanced up at me she glared and I did the right thing, I smiled, which caused her to frown and then she shook her head and continued applying lipstick.

As I was waiting for my turn to come, a lot of girls were rejected and now I was scared that I would be rejected too.

"Chloe Martin." A women called. "Yes" I replied. "You can go inside" she said again. I took my files and my bag and then stood in front of the door. The women who called my name came beside me and whispered, "All the best, Chloe." and I smiled.

You can do this Chloe. I took a deep breath and knocked at the door, "Come in." a husky voice of a man said. I opened the door and entered only to meet the enemy, my enemy. Who was sitting with a smirk plastered on his face.

Christopher Crawford, the playboy.

--------------------

Hey guys so did you like it???
Don't forget to,
Vote
Comment
Follow
Share
Lots of love
Sana