"Thank you this way," he smiled as he guided us towards what I assume is the living room, "I'm so glad you came Mrs White."

"It's Miss," she corrected.

"My bad, are you divorced?"

"Never been married."

"Ah."

"Let's not discuss private manners tonight," I said.

Mr Hunter lead us to the living room where there were a group of people drinking and laughing. The first person I saw was Aaron Sparks and then my eyes fell on Irene Thompson, there were others whom I saw previously in the business party but I wasn't familiar with the rest.

"For the ones who don't know her yet," he spoke loudly and some how his British accent was more audible, "This is Angelica Morr my lawyer and her friend Doctor Claire White."

We smiled as they welcomed us, warmly.

****

The night was filled with laughter and stories told by the old men and women. Claire was chatting with the rest of the guests and I was happy that she seemed a bit comfortable around Hunter and his friends, the years she spent in therapy were slowly paying off. Hunter stayed beside me, talking and laughing and I felt like he kept his eyes on me but then again I can't really tell where his eyes were looking because of his huge sun glasses.

By midnight everyone had left except for Miss Irene, Mr Sparks, Claire and I. Hunter and Sparks were starting to get tipsy and they kept laughing every time Irene said something.

"You guys are being childish," she said.

I internally agreed with her. Although I wasn't bothered by their behavior, it still felt a bit weird to watch my boss get drunk and swing around the room with his friend. The three of them seemed very close, like they have known each other for a long time. They trusted each other and I am sure they have done gatherings like this before.

"We might look old, but our souls are younger than anyone in this room," Aaron chuckled, "Hey where's Bernard by the way? Bernie! Bernie dear where are you?!"

"You drunk old man," Hunter laughed, "He's with his boyfriend."

"Oh yeah," Sparks nodded and looked at the ground, "Leo is a good person..... Miss Morr is also a good person."

A wave of heat ran across my body, his compliment caught me off guard.

"Oh," I said awkwardly, "You're a good person too Mr Sparks."

He chuckled and nodded his head. "I see why you like her," he said and turned towards Hunter who was silently sitting on the couch with his lips pressed tightly together.

"Maybe we should leave," Claire whispered.

"Yeah," I agreed, "I think it's better if we get going now."

"I think that's a good idea," Irene said as she stood up when we did.

"Oh no no no!" Aaron quickly said, "You have to stay!"

"It's getting late," Claire smiled.

Just a bit?

"No no no!" he said again.

"Excuse him ladies," Hunter intervened, "He's a lightweight who loves to drink."

"It's okay, we understand how peppy he usually is and how the alcohol might affect him," I told him.

"Look Irene. Look how these two love birds are talking," Aaron grinned while I blushed.

"Okay that's enough. Let's get you upstairs," she said and grabbed his forearm.

"I'm just joking," the old man chuckled, "Let me wish Angela and Claire a good night. Isn't that what you call her?"

My eyes widened when I heard that name, it's been a long while since someone called me Angela.

"Aaron!" Irene quickly scolded him.

"Aaron stop talking," Hunter ordered.

"It's all right, that's my name after all."

"No dear, they're right. I really should stop talking before I mess up the plan."

"What plan?" Claire asked.

"Mind him, the alcohol messes up his thoughts," Hunter said while staring intensely at his friend. Claire and I exchanged an alarmed look and then I turned back to Mr Hunter.

"Is there something I should know?" I asked.

"Not at all," he answered.

"Aaron is just being silly," Irene smiled.

"It happens when I drink to much," he chuckled and his cheeks turned red, "Just ask Dylan."

My heart dropped when he said that name and pointed towards Hunter, Irene's eyes widened and she quickly yelled at him.

"Shit," Aaron panicked, "My old brain mixes up the names sometimes right Lewis?"

But Hunter froze still in front of me. My breath caught up in my lungs and my mind was racing. This can't be a mistake or a coincidence, Aaron knew what he was talking about.

"Dylan?" I questioned as I walked towards him. I was looking for an hint of emotion but his expressions were hidden behind his dark glasses. He gulped and failed to speak, the room was quiet and it felt like we were the only two people there.

"What's going on?" Claire asked in confusion but no one bothered answering.

"Angelica dear why don't you have a seat?" Irene said from behind me but my eyes and mind were fixed on the man standing in front of me.

"Who are you?" I whispered angrily but all I saw was the reflection of my eyebrows down together.

"I'm so sorry,Angela," he said quietly.

That shiver..... that familiar warm feeling.... no..... it can't be.