"Yeah!! He pwayed wit me at wecess!" She squealed, almost hurting our ears.

"You know,for a little girl, you have a big and loud voice." I stated, giggling a little. Then a wide smile appeared on myangel's face. I tickled her and she started screaming and laughing even louder.

"Moooommmmmmyyyyy!" She whined. "Dadddyyyy tell mommy to stop tickling me!"

Greg got a devious look in his eyes. Then he started to tickle Felicity too, making her laugh even harder. "Dadddyyyy!!!!"

"Sorry sweat pea. I can't save you from the tickle monster."

After awhile we stopped tickling her and when we did, she ran to the back of the room and hid under a desk.

"No more tickling!" she screamed, making both me and Greg laugh.

"Aright alright. No more tickling." I said in defeat. "Now come back over here so I can hold me baby."

She stood up and stomped her foot. "Im not a baby!" she complained

I rolled my eyes. She hates being called a baby. "Alright sorry. Come here so I can hold my BIG girl."

"Ok Mommy.". She sang and skipped over to me and onto my lap. I wrapped my arms around her and squeezed her gently.

"Now sweet pea, do you like school?" Greg asked, getting back on topic.

"Yeah!"

"And your teacher and friends are all nice to you?" I asked.

"Mmmmhhhhmmm,." she replied, while picking her nose. I move her hand away from her nose and she crossed her arms and then climbed off my lap. "I want Daddy." she said stubbornly and jumped onto Greg's lap.

"That's my princess." He complimented her bad behavior, making her giggle, and earning him a glare from me. Greg just smirked at me like he had won a fight.

"moving along....felicity? Do you want to go back to school?"

"Yes Mommy."

I looked at Greg and he nodded his head hesistently, agreeing to out her back in school. "Alright baby. Youll go back tomorrow ok?"

"Yay!"

The next day...

I taught my classes and my students were wonderful. They love learning and they actually understand the curriculum. I guess it's because when I was learning this stuff, I didn't understand it myself, and because of that I explain it in more detail. Oh and surprisingly ALL of my students handed in their homework. Even the kids who look like they hate school. That just blew my mind away.

Lunch came around quickly and I went to go pick up Felicity at school. Greg couldn't go since he had to actually teach today. I stood outside with the rest of the parents and slowly, kids started flowing out. I saw Blade standing off to the side, doing his job and occassionally glancing over at me. Then I saw my beautiful little girl, giggling and running out. She crouched down and she ran into my arms, giving me a big hug.

"Hey Felicity. How was school?"

"Goooood."

"Thats wonderful. You ready to come to work with me?"

"Mhm!"

I picked her up. "Alright. Let's go."

"Bye Bwade!!!". Felicity called out, waving to him.

"Bye Felicity! See you tomorrow!" he called back, smiling and returning the wave. I gave him a cold glare and went to out Felcitiy in the car. On the way to work, Felicity sang nursery rhymes the entire time. She loves singing. I just think she like hearing her own voice, but her voice is too cute so i don't mind at all.