Chapter Seventeen

Start from the beginning

"Are you visiting another pack?" I asked, changing my words slightly trying to get some information out of him.

Blaine stared at me and sighed, "I need to leave now." I didn't like how he wasn't answering my questions, all he was doing was ending our conversation and it only made me feel suspicious.

The tension in the room was multiplying with each second that passed.

I watched as he picked up a set of keys from the kitchen counter handing them to one of the guys. Blaine must have mind linked them to leave as they all quickly dispurst leaving Blaine and I alone.

Neither one of us said anything as he began to walk towards me. He stopped just before he got to me, he placed a simple kiss on my forehead and left, the muscles in his back constricted underneath his shirt as he walked away.

I followed behind him, he walked through the front door and down the stairs and headed towards a car which was waiting for him. Just before he got in, I jumped in the back.

I didn't even have any shoes on, only some fluffy socks I threw on this morning but I didn't care.

"Kennedy," Blaine called my name, his voice tight. "What are you doing?" Blaine said with his voice low, his eyebrows crunched together.

"Coming with you, what else would I be doing?" I said sweetly, purposely coming across as sarcastic.

"You're not coming." He said, rolling his eyes.

"Yes Blaine, I'm coming with you." I replied to his irritated yes.

"Kennedy, you're not coming with me. I've told you already, I'll be back in three days." He was standing just outside of the car, holding onto the car door slightly too tightly, as his hand print seemed to be moulding into the steel door frame.

I stayed there, sitting still. "You know Blaine, for someone who hasn't spoken to their mate in a week you sure know how to act when you finally get to speak to them."

I heard him sigh, which was surprising as his angry expression began to fade away.  Blaine brushed his hand through his hair before focusing his attention on me.

"I'm not trying to argue with you Kennedy, especially since we haven't spoken in a week. I just have important meetings and other events which need my attention."

"I want to come with you." I replied as I grabbed the belt buckle and got myself comfortable in the car. I could feel Blaine stare at the side of my face. "Fine, but we haven't got time to grab you clothes, I'll have to buy you some when we're there."

He shut the passenger door shut and got into the drivers seat. Blaine quickly started the engine and sped down the gravel road, and through the woods to get to the edge of the territory.

We had been driving for about 7 hours, and had stopped at least three times for rest breaks and food.

Blaine and I spoke a little, but I was asleep for the majority of the journey.  I was slipping on my McDonald's coke when I noticed we were pulling into a restricted area.

Blaine's voice sounded through the car, as he put his phone to his ear.

"Hello, we're outside the gate." Blaine announced through the phone.

I couldn't quite hear what the person on the phone was saying, as all I could hear was a males muffling voice. Blaine said a few more words and then the gate opened. We began to slowly drive up the pathway, the road was bumpy making us all sway as the car drove along.

I stared out of the window, intrigued with the woods, and where we were going.

I noticed wolves hiding, their eyes curiously watching. While others followed along the side of our cars running and leading us towards our destination.

We continued down the path for at least 25 minutes before we came to a stop. Everyone began to open their car doors, so I followed. Once the door opened, I stepped out only to find my feet hurt underneath the stoney path as the rocks dug into my socks.

I slowly walked round to the other side of the car, and that's when I finally noticed the large house, which I assumed was a pack house due to the enormous size. It looked beautiful, it was sheer white in colour, gorgeous naturally lit vines draped down the side, red roses producing through the cracks.

My feet were hurting and felt as if they were pulsing from the pain but I managed to walk over to where Blaine was standing.

He frowned when he looked down at me, noticing the pain in my eyes as he scooped me up into his arm.  I didn't resist, my feet were in too much pain and I sightly enjoyed the closeness we shared, since we haven't in over a week.

The sound of a loud creek of a door opening caught our attention.

"Who is that?" I whispered to Blaine as an older man with grey hair approached us, a bright smile plastered on his face.

"My Grandfather." Blaine answered his eyes never swaying from the man a few feet away.

A deep frown immediately appeared on my face, confused by his words. Blaine had no family left, so who was this man?

***

-Not Edited-

Please Comment and Vote!!