I'm not sorry

Song of the chapter. Enjoy!!!

June 13th 2016

  "Oh hey, Cas. Hemlock and I were jus-"

  "Just getting ready to go to bed, right?" Cas crossed his arms and tried not to let his heart break in two, geez. He lets his guard down on Hemlock and two guys are already trying to get a piece? Is Hemlock some type of siren or? 

  "Y-yea. Goodnight, Cas. See you later, Hemlock." Hemlock waved to Baby as Baby went to go find somewhere to sleep. 

  Hemlock felt his cheeks turn red, this is the second fucking time that Cas has walked in on him with someone else.  It is getting embarrassing at this point. He stood up, "I should head to bed as well."

  Cas moved his hand down and Hemlock felt himself get pushed back down onto his chair. "Please, Hemlock. Let's talk." Hemlock struggled to stand up and realized that he was stuck to the chair by Cas's grace. 

  "I am tired, Castiel." The weight lifted off of Hemlock and he quickly stood up. As he passed Cas, Cas grabbed his arm.

  "Whatever you thought you saw... it's not true." Cas let go of Hemlock's wrist.

  Hemlock sensed the tears welting up in his eyes and he stomped away. He didn't feel like sleeping alone tonight, so he went into Victoria's room. Victoria was sound asleep, so Hemlock slid in next to her. He wrapped her arms around her and Victoria turned around.

  "Hemlock?" 

  "In the flesh," Hemlock softly smiled at his best friend.

  "Not feeling well?" Victoria pulled Hemlock closer and snuggled up to him. Hemlock kissed Victoria's forehead.

  "Did Cas already move on?"

  "No?" Victoria sat up and looked at Hemlock with an eyebrow raised. "Hemlock, why do you ask?"

  "Found him in bed with another when I first woke up." 

  Victoria immediately got out of bed and started searching through her drawers for any type of weapon. "I am going to kill him. How dare he hurt you??" Hemlock reached his hand out and softly tugged Victoria back onto to the bed.

  "I told you he would, but I am good now. I have you and that's all that matters right now." Hemlock patted Victoria's head as she grumpily hugged Hemlock. She let out a sigh, she promised Hemlock...  "Victoria, sing to me?"

  Victoria snapped out of her thoughts. Everything can be forgotten for now. She has her Hemlock back. "What song?"

  "Our song."

  Victoria closed her eyes and sang to Hemlock in the softest voice possible. Her voice acted like a silk ribbon, slowly tying itself around Hemlock's eyes. It was calming and soon enough Hemlock was lulled to sleep. Victora yawned and joined her friend in the world of unconciousness.

-This story will now follow Dean and Sam while our babies have a peaceful and relaxing day.-

  Sam sat up in his bed as he felt a weight in his lap. He grabbed his knife and pointed it at the stranger's neck. His breathing becoming labored.

  "First of all, rude," Sam recognized the voice as Shirley's. He set the knife down. "Second of all, you were going to have fun times with Hemlock and you didn't invite me?"

  Sam groaned and jokingly said, "I already told you that I said dibs first." 

  Shirley clicked his tongue, "Well, since you clearly think calling dibs is practical. How bout I call dibs on you? All of you..."