Chapter 11-Ice Cream

[Jack's POV]

"So, how are we gonna set up a date for those lovebirds?" I ask my wonderful girlfriend.

"We could reserve a table for them and stuff in a restaurant," she shrugs.

"Nah, too expensive and too much of a hassle. Maybe we should do fix it up in my backyard," I suggest.

"That sounds perfect!" she giggles and claps.

"What're you guys talking about?" Merida asks. I forgot we're still in lunch with them.

"Oh, nothing," Rapunzel waves off. Merida looked at Hiccup curiously. He just shrugged.

We all just ended up talking about the most random things. We talked about penguins to baseball to movies to pumpkins. I told you it was random.

(bell ring)

"Let's go before we're late!" Rapunzel grabs my wrist and drags me to our next class.

"Wait, Punzie," I say while trying keep up with her.

Suddenly, she stops in her tracks. She spins on her heels slowly to look at me.

"Punzie?" she cocks her head and smirks.

"Uh, yeah. My pet name for you, I guess," I shrug, blushing lightly.

"I love it!" she wraps her arms around my neck. I hug her back and chuckle lightly.

"Now, let's go!" Punzie grabs my wrist again, dragging me to Algebra.

(after school)

"Ok, so you get the plan?" Punzie asks me while leaning on Hiccup's car. We got here before him so we can talk about the date. I think through the plan again and nod at her.

"He's coming, but he hasn't seen us yet," I whisper to her hurriedly. She looks at Hiccup and looks at me. Suddenly, she grabs me from the collar of my blue hoodie and starts making out with me. I kiss back while we were leaning on the car. We keep going at it, even when Hiccup gets right beside us. 

"Ahem," Hiccup clears his throat, causing the make-out session to end. Punzie looks at him and blushes. 

"Sorry," she mumbles quietly and shyly, looking at me then winking. I guess I have to go on with the plan now.

I get in the car and buckle up, Hiccup doing the same thing.

"Hiccup," I tap him on the shoulder.

"Yeah?"

"You busy Friday night?"

"Why?"

"I set you up with a friend of mine on a blind-date," I say confidently.

"WHAT!?!?! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!?!??!" he barked. I looked at him and shrugged.

"I guess I'm not busy," he lowers his voice. "At least tell me she's hot."

"She is," I smirk, Hiccup not understanding why.

[Rapunzel's POV]

"Do I know him? Does he go to our school? Is he hot?" Merida bombards me with question about her 'blind-date' as I drive to my house in her car. She said she was to lazy to drive right now.

"Yes, yes, and yes," I answer to her questions.

"Who is he?" she asks excitedly. 

"Not telling you," I sing song, taunting her. She looks at me and pouts like a little kid, huffing at the same time. I just laugh at her actions.

I finally got to my house and parked the car in the driveway.

"Can I stay over for a bit? I'm too lazy to go home right now," Merida asks.

"Yeah, sure," I reply. I search through my backpack to find my keys.

"I don't have my keys," I sigh in frustration, running my hand through my hair.

"Maybe Porter's home?" Merida shrugs and raps on the door. The door opens slightly to reveal my brother's baby blue eyes. He gets those from dad. They say he's a spitting image of him.

"RAP!" he shrieks, making the door fly to the side.

"Hey Port," I hug him tight. "Where's mom?"

"Neil Patrick's," he says simply. I just nod at him.

"Wait, how does your mom go all the way to L.A. if you guys live here in Michigan?" Merida questions.

"Private jet," Porter answers for me. Her mouth forms an 'O' and she nods.

"So, what do you want to do?"

"Can we go get ice cream?" Porter begs.

"But-"

"PWWEEEEEEAAAASSSSSEEE," Porter cuts me off, begging in a cutesy baby voice.

"Fine," I sigh, not being able to say no to him. He cheers and fist pumps the air, making Merida laugh.

"He reminds me of my little brothers," she chuckles.

"You have brothers?"

"Triplets," she nods. "They're 5."

"What's their names?"

"Harris, Hubert, and Hamish," she chuckles lightly while showing me a picture of them in her wallet.

"They're adorable!" I gush over the little red-headed boys.

"Ahem," Porter clears his throat impatiently, making us laugh.

We walk to Merida's car. Well, except Porter, who ran to the car like it was made of candy. I get in the driver's seat while Merida rides shotgun.

The drive was fun. We sang to songs on the radio, played games, listened to Porter tell us a funny thing that happened at school, and stuff like that.

"WE'RE HERE!!!!!" Porter shrieks loudly, giggling like a madman. He runs out of the car to the counter, waiting impatiently for us to get there.

I tell the cashier what we want, my treat of course. Merida insisted that she would pay, but I insisted more.

Finally, our ice cream is given to us. Once the ice cream bowl touched the table, Porter swipes his from the waitress's hand and digs in.

 "Porter!" I slap him on the hand.

"Thowwy," he apologizes, ice cream in his mouth. The waitress just smile at us and we thank her for giving us our ice cream.

(20 minutes later)

"Sooo, let's go home?"

"Nooooooooo," Merida and Porter whine.

"C'mon, let's go home." I grab their arms and drag them to the car, which is no easy task. Finally, they're in the car. I look to my right and see Merida, sleeping, and Porter sleeping in the back. Wow, they must be tired, even though we only went for ice cream.

"Hope you guys liked you ice cream," I whisper, making sure not to wake them up.

....................................................................................................................................................................................Kamusta my teddybears! 

This chapter is pretty good, I guess. Next chapter will be interesting. 

I just saw how many reads I have. OVER 1,000 READS! That is so awesome! Thank you guys so much for the voting and stuff. I love you guys so much!

5+ votes for next chapter? (Not to sound thirsty or anything)

Follow me on Twitter: filipinoswag09

Follow and subscribe to me on Keek:filipinoswag21

Subscribe to me on YouTube: Multiyani09

I really love you guys a bunch!-POTATO! (Idk, something random XD)