Getting Harry, the Rat and the Weasley's

A/N: Hey I'm back!!! Soooo Sorry I was gone for ages!!  But I'm back now!!! I'm including the rest of the Weasley clan this chapter!!

Disclaimer – You really think I'd be on here if I owned Harry Potter? No way! I'd be writing actual books!!!!

Last Chapter;

'I think you should both go.' Teddy said. 'In our time, after Harry blew up Marge, he left the Dursley's.'

'What?!' 'He left!' 'But the protective charms!' Were the replies.

Chapter 5

'Calm down!' Jaye shouted. 'He wasn't finished!'

Everyone quieted down and allowed Teddy to continue.

'As I was saying, Harry left the Dursley's after blowing up Marge. He walked down a few streets until he sat down on the side of the road. But then he saw a black dog looking at him.' He told them.

'Ah. I see what you are referring to Teddy.' Albus said. He turned to the rest of the rooms occupants. 'It was Sirius in his Animagus form.' Everyone's faces lit up in understanding.

'What happened?' Poppy asked.

'Harry got his wand out and put it forward. And can anyone guess what happened then?' Jaye laughed.

Most people nodded. 'By putting his wand out, he called the Knight Bus.' Minerva stated for those who did not know.

'Oh yes. I heard that was how he got to the Leaky Cauldron.' Remus said. He turned to the time travellers. 'Is that why you want me to go with her? Because Sirius is going to be there?'

'I doubt that Black will just let Lupin go up to him and ask him to go with him to Hogwarts.' Severus said.

'I thought perhaps you could try and find him and stun him. That way you will be able to get him here with less fuss. He obviously will not allow anyone to approach him, especially Remus as he would recognize him. And as you said Snape, he won't just go with us if we ask nicely. So our only choice would be to stun him unconscious and bring him here before he regains consciousness.' Teddy said.

'How will they do that?' Questioned Filius.

'I came up with a plan for this occasion.' Jaye began. 'Now, this is the plan. I call it, Operation Reveal your Secrets.' He paused for effect. 'Just get on with it Jaye.' Teddy sighed.

While Jaye, with help from Teddy, explained his plan to the teachers, Molly and Arthur walked from the Great Hall and down to Hogsmeade before apparating to the Burrow.

'Mum! Dad!' Ginny cried in happiness as she ran to greet her parents.

Molly smiled at her daughter. 'Ginny dear, could you go and fetch your brothers? We are going to go back to Hogwarts.'

'Okay.' She ran off back into the house.

Arthur put a hand on his wife's shoulder. 'I'll go and get the rat.' He said before walking up the stairs to his youngest son's room.

'Hey Dad. Ginny said we're all going to Hogwarts.' Ron said when he saw his father walk into his room.

'Yes you are. Go and find your brothers and get downstairs.' 'Okay.'

Arthur waited until he was certain Ron had left until he searched the room for that dreaded rat. He still couldn't believe that he had housed a man under his room without knowing. And he had let him sleep in his own son's rooms!