Sirius' Story Unfolds

A/N: Sup! I'm back with a new chapter! Sirius' story continues to unfold! They start to do stuff in this chapter, starting with getting more people. They won't be in this chapter that's the next one.

Sorry.

Disclaimer – I can't buy a car, how could I buy Harry Potter?

Last Chapter;

'That same day, Sirius decided to check up on him and found his house empty. The truth dawned on him when he saw no struggle at all, so he rushed to Godric's Hollow but it was too late.' Jaye's voice became quitter at the end of his sentence.

Chapter 4

Everyone stayed silent for a while. Teddy broke the silence by continuing with the story.

'The house was demolished. And I think that's where you met him, yes Hagrid?' They all looked up to the Half Giant.

'Yer right. He looked devastated. He asked me for Harry, but I told 'im Dumbledore had asked me to take 'im to them Dursley's, so he gave me 'is bike. Then he took off.' He recounted sadly.

'He went to go confront Peter.' Remus said. 'Of course he did, he's Sirius Black, what would you expect.' Minerva exclaimed.

'So he went to go interrogate Pettigrew, not kill him?' Pomona asked. 'Well what happened then?' Filius added. 'He probably didn't think it through.' Snape said with a frown.

'Well would you be able to think clearly when 2 of yours best friends just got murdered because of your other best friend, Severus?' Remus growled at Snape.

'Now Severus, Remus. There's no need to raise voices.' Dumbledore said calmly.

'Yeah. Plus, we can't change the past now can we?' Jaye commented.

Dumbledore chuckled while everyone else just looked at Jaye as if he had 2 heads. Teddy face palmed.

'Jaye, we just came back in time to do exactly that.' He sighed. 'I knew I should have brought your brother instead.'

'What no! I'm much better than Al, plus I'm older so there.' He turned to see all the adults still looking at him funnily. 'What I meant was, we can't go back further than now. 25 years was the max, remember Ted?'

'Oh, that makes more sense.' Said Poppy.

'Excuse me. But you were explaining what happened with Pettigrew and Black. Please, I need to know why I've had an Animagus sleeping in my house for 12 years.' Molly pleaded.

'Of course.' Teddy reassured her.

'Sirius finally cornered Peter into a Muggle Street. But before he could do anything, Peter screamed for all to hear that Sirius had betrayed Lily and James, and with his wand hidden behind his back, he sent out a blast that killed all of those Muggles, and in the mass confusion happening around him, cut off his finger and turned into a rat. He then lived in the sewers until he could find a wizard family so he could keep up with the news. That family happened to be you.' He proclaimed turning to the Weasley couple at the end.

'I can't believe it. 12 years he's lived in my house.' Arthur said while Molly shuddered. 'We have to go get him at once!'

'Yes, I think you go collect Pettigrew and bring him back here. Maybe you should bring along all your kids as well.' Teddy suggested.

'Okay. We will go collect them soon.' Molly said. 'Try and make sure he is unaware of what's going on though. We don't want him catching on and trying to escape.' Jaye asked her. She nodded, as did Arthur.