In Which Letters are Read.

Hi guys!! This is chapter 2!!!

Disclaimer – I still don't own Harry Potter or any of the characters.

Chapter 2

Dumbledore looked at the parchment with a puzzled expression.

'Well... What does it say?' Asked Minerva. She seemed unnerved by Dumbledore's expression.

'Please, Albus. Could you read it aloud?' Asked Pomona.

Dumbledore cleared his throat and read the contents of the mysterious note.

'Things To Do;' He began.

Step 1) Go back to 1993 – Harry's 3rd year

2) Get Dumbledore

3) Get Harry from Dursley's before he blows up Marge

4) Find Sirius Black

5) Get Scabbers from the Weasleys

6) Prove Sirius Black innocent

7) Clean Grimmauld Place

8) Get people together to re-create the Order of the Phoenix

9) Check up on Alastor 'Mad-eye' Moody – check for BCJr

10) Find horcruxes and destroy them

The room inhabitants were confused, to say the least.

'Go back to 1993 – Harry's third year. What does it mean by that?' Asked Filius.

'Maybe they are from the future.' Said Filius while looking down at the two boys Poppy was fussing over.

'The future!?' Exclaimed Hagrid. 'But...' He was lost for words, as were most of them.

Dumbledore sighed. 'It would explain what the letter meant by Go Back To.'

Poppy looked up from the boys on the ground. 'They are fine.' She said. 'They should wake up soon.' Snape let out a sigh. He was puzzled by all this, but at least they will wake up and tell them what was going on soon.

'I'm still confused though.' Said Molly. 'Yes' Agreed Arthur. 'If they are form the future,' He said wearily. 'Why would they want Scabbers?'

Pomona looked up at this. 'Who exactly is this Scabbers?'

'Aint he that rat?' Pondered Hagrid aloud.

'Why yes.' Molly answered. 'He was Percy's rat but not he's Ron's. That is why we are confused.'

Most of the others were also confused by this. But Remus understood. Or was beginning to. His voice caught in his throat and he looked up to Dumbledore who seemed to have come to some sort of conclusion as well.

Filius looked up and saw Remus' expression. 'What's wrong Remus?' he said aloud. This caught everyone's attention and they turned to look at said man. He had a pained expression on his pale face.

'The rat...' was all he was able to get out.

'Hagrid walked up to the man. 'R yeh sure yer okay?' he asked him.

Remus looked up at the adults stood around him. He decided that whatever the consequences, he had to tell them now.

'I need to tell you all something.' He began.

Everyone looked stumped by this. Snape was eager to find out what he needed to say, especially as Dumbledore didn't seem to know either.

'When we were at school... Sirius, Peter and James became Animagi.' He told them. Pomona, Minerva, Molly and Poppy gasped. Snape looked astonished, but then he realised 'that's probably how they could accompany Lupin during those full moons' . Dumbledore's head was racing with thoughts and possibilities.

Arthur and Filius were amazed. 'That is hard magic, how did they do this in school?' Arthur asked.

Hagrid laughed. 'Well, Sirius and James were clever enough to do it I bet.'

Minerva agreed. ' Yes and I bet they helped Peter.' Pomona, Poppy and Filius nodded at this. From what they had heard, Peter needed all the help he could get form his three cleverer friends.

Remus nodded. 'He needed all the help we could give him but in the end they all succeeded.' He told them.

Molly became curious. 'What animals did they become?' She pipped in.

Everyone looked at Remus eagerly for his answer. They were all intrigued, even Snape and Dumbledore showed their interest.

'James became a stag. And Sirius, a large black grim-like dog.' He halted at this.

'And what about lil Peter?' Inquired Hagrid.

'He became... a rat.'

Silence followed.

'A rat...' Dumbledore whispered. His head sopped racing, he had come to a conclusion as to what the letter was talking about.

Arthur looked at Remus. 'You mean-' He began before he was interrupted by a quiet groan.

So what did we think? 

Next chapter - The Time Travelers wake up!

See ya next Chapter,

Multifangirl6