Part 34: Wednesday

Start from the beginning

Jungkook whispers to you quietly "Lucy and others would kill me if I'd let other clan into our camp! I'm already in enough big trouble."

》Oops...》

Jungkook: It would be good if you'd be waiting at the border of our and guardians' lands. I think that I can get someone to lead you there.

Alice: Is your territory big? I'm just thinking about the timing... When should we be ready to travel there?

Jungkook: Our territory is pretty wide though...

Y/n: I've got an idea. May we excuse ourselves for a while so I could express my idea to my boyfriend?

John: We will wait here.

You and Jungkook back off deeper into the woods.

Y/n: Your territory is large, how about if we lead John and his warriors there today?

Jungkook: Today??? They'd have to stay there over night! Yongguk would see them!

Y/n: Calm down and listen. I haven't finished. If someone is going to do a patrol to there, you and Kai would offer to do it, so no one else would notice John and his warriors. If they start their way there tomorrow, they will have no power to fight so this all would be totally useless!

Jungkook: But do you know how terrifying it would sound like to leader and his warriors to stay over night on someone else's territory??!!

Y/n: Well I guess it's pretty scary, but this is probably the only way.

Jungkook: But what if the wind changes its way and Yongguk hyung smells them?

Y/n: Since when have you been the one who worries too much??

Jungkook: We are playing with my life at the moment!

Y/n: Shh! Calm down! We've done that since the very start of this plan, so don't you dare to say that you got scared now!

Jungkook: Okay, okay... But you'll ask.

Y/n: Fine...

You go back to talk to John. Alice looks like she was about to say something to John, maybe they were also discussing.

Y/n: So... We noticed that the way is way too long to travel tomorrow, you would be too tired to fight. So we suggest you to start your way there today and stay over night. Then you would have more power to fight. What do you say?

Alice looks shocked, and other warriors are looking at each other and waiting for John to answer. Jungkook is looking nervously to the ground.

John: We haven't eaten in a while, neither we have all of the warriors here who we have prepared.

Jungkook: I... I...

John: Who is this new member here? I smell someone nearby.

Jungkook smelled the air also, and just when he was about to say something, L showed up.

L: I, L, as the vice leader of our clan, give you my permission to hunt in our lands temporarily so you can get power to help us. And I suggest to meet later on today with all your warriors you have prepared.

John looked little surprised, but then he smiled and said "I appreciate that you dare to say so even though you aren't the leader. You may have already heard about me, but I'm John, the leader."

L bows a little, and comes to stand beside Jungkook.

John: In that case, we shall meet here later today.

L: Great. Could we meet at 6pm?

John: If it's okay to you, it's okay to us.

L: We'll meet then.