Chapter 3

A young child was waiting in a doctor's office, hanging her little legs on the chair not touching the ground.

Her mother's face was etched with worry and concern as she looked at the pale child.

The young child spat on herself as she tried to blow her fro away from her eyes, slowly losing patience. She was hungry and her mother promised that once she got better, if she got better, they would go to Mcdonalds as a treat.

But that was ridiculous. "If," wasn't an option. The mother knew that her child had to stop throwing up sooner or later. She knew that the doctor, unlike the others, could help her and her child.

The doctor then opened the door quickly, interrupting both child and mother's thoughts.

"We don't know what your child has ma'am-"

The mother's breath went to a stop.

"But we do have a temporary cure for her. Hopefully it will help her for now, and she'll outgrow it so it won't be too much of a problem when she's older."

The mother jumped up hugging the doctor while the child, Lupita barfed with joy.

She could finally not have soup everyday for all her meals.

At least for now.

***

A young woman stood hunched over a toilet spewing out her lunch.

She spat at her fro trying to get it out of her eyes, slobber getting everywhere.

She looked down to check her phone.

Skylar and Lynn would be at her house any moment now.

She flushed the toilet and stood up carefully, not wanting to get nauseous again.

Their was no doubt that she was sick again she thought as she held her stomach.

"I can't tell anyone," she thought again, "not right now."

She looked at her  reflection in the mirror, she looked paler than usual but faked a smirk, trying to ensure herself that she was fine.

She then heard a knock on the door.

Opening it she saw Lynn and Skylar looking suspicious at her door.

"You okay?"

"Yeah mind your own damn business."

As the trio walked in, Lynn said "we both decided the first place we're going to is Jersey."

"Why Jersey?!"

Lynn and Skylar looked agape at Lupita.

"Have you not listened to Hamilton?!"

"EVERYTHING IS LEGAL IN JERSEY," they yelled at the same time while Lupita winced.

"Damnit," she muttered, "I'm a doctor not an-"

"So we gotta get someone to buy the....well....you-know-whats," Lynn said as Lupita's mother walked in to get her phone and then soon left.

"That doesn't sound suspicious at all," Skylar muttered.

"You've gotta better idea?"

Skylar shook her head....until-

"Actually I do. You know Mr. Phillips?"

"No," Lupita shook her head sarcastically, "I don't. No clue who he is whatsoever. The name doesn't even ring a bell."

"Keep going," Lynn replied quickly, ignoring Lupita.

"He's a drug dealer so he's bound to have some weapons or at least know a guy."

"And if he tells that it was us who asked him, he'll lose his job," Lynn said smirking.

They had the first part of their plan.

And this time, they knew it was going to work.