The Darkness Part 3

Authors Note: 

Hey guys! I am SO sorry for the wait but here it is finally. The Darkness Part 2. I'm so sorry for all the author's notes recently. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Noah's POV:

It's been three days since Richelle went missing. I'm so paranoid about what Abi could be doing to her. I have barely been eating and drinking. But there's no time to feel sorry for myself. Richelle is the priority.  

The Next Step dancers have been so helpful. Contacting newspapers to print the story and have been incredibly supportive. Also, the police have been around trying to get all the evidence they can. 

I'm staying at Riley and Jame's house with their one year old called Hadley. 

 As the whole house is under Police control I can't do anything because that could interfere with the evidence. So luckily James and Riley have let me stay.

"Noah it's for you." Riley says to me. I thank her and pick it up it's the police. 

"Hello?" I ask. "Hello, Noah we have found something it's a crucial piece of evidence. Come round as soon as possible." They reply. 

"I'll be on my way."

Richelle's POV:

On the cold, as ice stone floor I shiver and desperately cuddle my body for heat. It's been three days since the incident. Every day it's the same rations: A glass of water and a salad. Three times a day. It's a struggle to fall asleep at night as I'm filled with fear and regret.

My weary bones feel like they are going to fall under my own weight as I don't have the nutrition I need. I'm 8 months pregnant. 

Suddenly the door opens are shows two male guards dressed in a suit surprisingly.

"GET UP!" They viciously shout at me. I desperately try to scramble up to my feet but I can't. They last me with a hard leather rope. 

As I sob on the floor. They laugh and call me weak.

'HELP!'