Scan

Richelle's POV~

I wake up with Noah beside me we moved into a two bedroom apartment just last week. Today I'm going to the doctors for my scan I'm terrified. I hope my baby is okay. 

I put on a simple black top with white jeans. I then go into the bathroom and I put on some light make up. Then I go downstairs and pour some cereal for myself. Noah comes down the stairs grabs an apple. 

"Hey babe." He says to me. I smile and he kisses my lightly on my forehead.

"What time do we have to be their for?"

"Ten."

After we finish breakfast we start to get ready to leave as it's nine. Suddenly the phone goes. I pick it up.

"Hello?"

"Hello is this Richelle?"

"Yeah."

"Congratulations you've won the lottery."

"The lottery?"

"Yes don't you remember?"

~Flashback~

News person: Remember tomorrow is the day one person gets randomly called and they win a total of $100,000,000,000,000 and 10 bedroom house just outside of Toronto good luck it might be you.~ (£40 billion) (It's in candian dollars.

~Flash back over~

"So we've won all the money and the house"

"Yes also we'll pay for all the bills."

"Thank you."

 "Also It would be a huge help if you one guest would come on the news tonight."

"I would love too."

"Thank you."

He hangs up and I'm buzzing with excitement. It's so much money I can't wait to tell Noah.

"Noah guess what!"

"What?"

"We won the prize on the news!"

"That's amazing!"

"They want to interview us tonight."

"I would love to come."

I suddenly remember my scan.

"Quick Noah we need to get to the hospital for my scan."

We quickly get into the car and zoom to the hospital. By the time we get there it's 9:55. We sit down and tell Noah about the ten bedroom house.

"We could sell the house and move in their the news person said he didn't have to pay bills or anything."

"Yeah It's good because we would only have to move about half an hour from our old house."

Suddenly the doctor calls my name. I tense up as me and Noah go into the doctors room. He lies me on a chair (The ones at the dentist.) Then he puts a blue gel on my stomach. He looks closely at his computer and walks towards me smiling then he says.

"Congratulations your expecting twins. One boy and one girl."