The Darkness Part 2

Authors note: 

Hey, guys, I'm so sorry for not uploading chapters for ages. I've been so busy with school and personal stuff. Also, it's my thirteenth birthday soon. I'm super excited. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Warning some bad language:

Noah's POV:

I slowly open the letter. My fingers are shaking with frustration, confusion, and anger. Who does Abi think she is? 

Dear Noah,

When you read this letter you are probably confused, upset and angry. I understand I'm evil and I love it. But what I don't understand is why you love that ungrateful BITCH!

Tears start to gather in my eyes and my fists clench up in anger at Abi's insulting comment. I slowly calm myself down and keep reading.

Anway, if you want Richelle back you must leave her and her babies. No need to call the police. They'll never find me. Have a good night just remember this is probably her last night on earth.

Love From, 

Abi (Your Worst Nightmare)

I cry in frustration. Has she won? 

She couldn't. Could she? I sigh with sadness and call all the TNS dancers around my house for the plan. I hope this works. I love Richelle so much.

Richelle's  POV:

Where am I?

I slowly sit up taking in my surroundings. There's nothing around me but grey walls. I scream in pain and confusion. 

'She's woken up Miss Abi.'

'Good. Call Noah this afternoon.'

'Yes Ma'am.'

Oh shit. I'm looked up in a room with a crazy psycho bitch walking around outside. I remember the second voice calling the girl Miss something. I rack through my brain for an answer. I suddenly remember. He said 'Miss Abi' 

Abi's POV:

Finally the bitch, Richelle is in my hands. But this time, she isn't going to survive. She is going to die slowly and painfully.

Author's NOTE:

Hey, guys, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry, it's short. Next chapter will be the longest chapter I have ever written. But I want to announce a new book. I'm a big fan of dance. I've been dancing for 10 years now. I do; ballet, jazz, tap, and contemporary. I'm not that good at hip-hop or Acro. I try.

But anyway the book is called: The Forgotten Dancer: ALDC. It's about a girl called Julia and her Mom Anna. Basically, she was supposed to be on dance moms but she wasn't (This is made up) But in this book she is on. Every chapter is a part of an episode. I hope you enjoy.