Decisions...Decisions...

Short I know... *Sigh* I'm writing two chapters in one night that's why~! In case you didn't get this... Which most won't but this is just a hint so you don't have to have that 'Oh... Wow... I feel stupid now' moment in the future. Kasai's a Tsundere. I tried to make her act like me slightly... Only because my friend Hannah states I'm one. -_-

~~~

"Yes!"

I breathed as I bursted out of the school doors, along with the swarm of students taking me a drift as if I was caught in a current inside the Pacific.

All throughout the day I couldn't stop thinking about tonight. What swimsuit would I wear? More importantly... What color? I normaly aimed for purple reason being it's my favorite color. But maybe I should just wear a black one...

I argued about what I would swap the current swimsuit I was wearing for as I walked home. My heart throbed as I passed by the Iwatobi Swim Club's practice, because of both Haruka and the water. I couldn't wait~! Being impatient, I rushed home. As I began to see my house in the distance I decided on what I would wear.

~~~

I stood in front of my bedroom mirror with one hand on my hip and the other hanging by my leg, my purple two-piece covering most of my body.

"..."

I just stood there staring at myself, wondering whether I had made the right choice. With a nod of my head I approved of it and threw on a T-Shirt and a pair of jeans, walking out the door just as it was getting dark. Perfect... Right on time.