"No. We can't keep running, Greg. Anywhere we go, he's gonna find us."

"I know. .. We'll talk about this later. Let's get to work."

I nodded my head agreeingly and we drove to work together. My first day teaching was a rush. It felt fullfilling to help others learn. All my students seemed to love me, especially the guys. The guys were all flirting with me, making the girls angry. At the beginning of each of my classes, they all thought I was a new student, but the the bell rang and I introduced myself as Mrs. Smith, and they all seemed taken back. I wish it was like this back when I was in high school. But now, I wish guys werent all over me. Anyways, to start of my classes, I told them a little abut myself. Like how Mr. Smith, the math teacher, was my husband, we have a 5 year old girl, etc. Then I gave them a syllabus of the course and gave them homework. Of course they all groaned, but it was an easy assignment. I handed out an 'About Me' worksheet. They basically just had to fill in the blanks. It was just so I could get to know them better. Greg gives them to his classes too. He only teaches the junior and senior classes, but I teach all grades.

During one of the lunch periods, Greg stopped by. I had to teach a class his lunch period, but he didn't want to be alone all that time.

"Hi sweetheart. " he greeted me with a kiss, making the class 'awwww' and making me blush. "How's your day been so far."

"Wonderful. Hey, after this class I have lunch, so ill go pick up Felicity from school, alright."

Greg looked doubtful.

"What?" I asked, cautiously.

"Why don't I go pick her up? You can teach my math class. I'm not teaching them anything today anyway. Just introducing myself, the course, giving them homework, and some free time. I think that's what you've been doing with your class, right?"

"Mhm."

"Great, so just tell my class a little about me and you, the syllabus' are on my desk along with the homework. "

"Greg, I can go pick her up." I assured him.

He gave me a knowing look. "I think I should."

Oh right...I almost forgot that Blade was in town.

"Right. You pick her up, I'll take your class" I agreed.

"Good. Is it alright if I hang out here until then?"

" Sure, babe. Just dont distract my students."

"I might" he joked, making the class laugh. I rolled my eyes and went back to talking about the English course. I felt Greg staring and smirking at me, which distracted me more than you can imagine. I kept glancing over at him and losing my train of thought.

"Ugh Greg, get out of my classroom." I commanded, making my student giggle as they were amused by Greg distracting me.

"What?" he asked innocently. "I didn't do anything"

"Go get out daughter from school."

He got up from my desk and walked up and kissed me in front of everyone again, "Fine, I'm leaving. By only because I have to go get our daughter." then he turned to my class. "I'll see everyone tomorrow" and waved as he walked out the door.

"No! You're not coming back here."

"That's what you think" Greg called back.

A little while later...

I was in the middle of teaching Greg's class, when Greg came in carrying Felicity in his arms. All the girls awed at the sight of Greg holding our daughter. I can't blame them. It was a cute sight. I went up to him and took Felicity into my arms.