Chapter 9

(Charlotte's POV)

As I jumped off the plane, the heat immediately hit my face. I realized I was sweating in my leggings, so when we got inside the airport we headed for the bathroom and I changed into black high waisted shorts and a white crop top with my white strappy sandals. I pulled my hair into a low pony since my long hair was sticking to the back of my neck.

When I walked out of the bathroom my friends had already gotten our bags so we walked outside to see a man holding a sign that had our names on it; strange I thought the boys were meeting us here.

The man put our bags in the trunk and drove off. I love LA, the boys, the beach, the sun, everything about LA was perfect. Just then my phone buzzed, it was a text from Harry.

From: Harry

"Hey love, were at the terminal, is plane running late?"

Fear flooded my body, if the boys were at the airport, who was the man driving us? I didn't know what to do so I showed the girls the text and they started to freak out.

"Umm excuse me sir? I think I left one of my bags back at the airport, do you mind turning around?" I asked sweetly. I thought if we played it cool nothing bad would happen and when he wasn't looking we would run off.

"Sorry miss that won't be possible" He said with a creepy smile on his face.

I was just about to text Harry when the driver slammed his breaks causing us to slam against the seat, but me being the middle with no seat belt flew all the way to the windshield where I hit my head. Hard. Then it all went black.

"Oh my god, what if she's dead?"

"Don't say that her hearts still beating"

"I cant believe I wasn't there for her, I'm an awful person"

I recognized the last voice, I could recognize that deep, raspy voice anywhere. It was Harry.

I felt myself squirm as I tried to adjust to my surroundings. I felt a stiff bed beneath me with light sheets, I attempted to open my eyes, but I was almost blinded. Everything was white. Was I dead? I didn't know heaven would be so depressing, it smelled like death, funny.

"I just saw her move" A voice said, which I recognized as Nialls.

"Charlotte, love? Can you hear me?" The beautiful boy asked, god have I missed him.

"Harry" I said weakly, tears forming in my eyes.

I felt his warm arms wrap around my fragile body as I breathed in his scent of mint. He always smelled so wonderful.

"Where am I? What happened?" I asked, quite confused.

"You got in a car accident. Some man was trying to kidnap you three to somehow get to us" Louis said.

And then it all came back to me, the accident, Harry's text, everything.

"Wait where are Carly and Katie? Are they alright?" I asked worriedly.

"We're fine" Katie answered, she was in the corner with Carly with a couple of scraps and dried blood, but nothing major.

"So how badly was I injured?" I asked.

"Surprisingly not too bad, only one broken rib and a few stitches in the head, I guess you have a thick skull" Zayn replied with a smirk.

"Shut up Malik" I said grinning as I lightly hit him in the arm.

He fake whimpered and we all laughed.

"So when can I leave?" I asked.

"Actually, now. The nurse said you could leave when you wake up, I'll go get her" Harry said.