Chapter 12

SORRY ITS LATE. HOPE YOU IN JOY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SKIPPING TO CHRISTMAS: ROCS P.O.V

It’s christmas. Wow! Christmas is here already. I hope Barbie likes the gift I got her. “Morning Barbie” I said looking down at her. “Merry Christmas, Roc.” She said, while kissing me. “I got you something” I said sitting up, I gave it to her. “Oh my. I love it, thankz Roc” “Let me put it on you” I said, she handed it to me. I put it on her. She huged me. “I got you something to.” She said handing me a blue box. I oped it to see a cookie monster hat and watch, and there my fav. Color BLUE!!!. “Thankz babe. I love them.” I said kissing her. “Let’s go down.” I said grabbing her hand. When we got down everyone was up. “Merry christmas” Barbie said. “Merry Christmas Barbie, Roc” We walk to the kitchen, to see Keisha and Walter cooking. “Merry Christmas guys” “Merry christmas, Keisha and Walter” Barbie said getting a glass of orange juice.

Barbie P.O.V

“Roc let’s go get dressed” I said pulling him up the stairs. “Ok” we got to my room and when I closed the door and locked it, Roc grabbed my waist and started kissing me. He moved me over to my bedand we fell on it, with him still kissing me (btw they been going out for a month) he then started kissing down my neck(sp) he found my found my soft spot. “Ohhhh Roc!!” then I heard a knock on the door. I pushed Roc away fixed my cloths and opend the door to find keisha. “Hey Keisha. What you doing here?” I asked, while fixing my hair so she can’t see my neck. “I came to see what all that screaming was about” “Um what are you talking ‘bout?” I asked still playing with my hair. “What’s that on your neck?” she asked moving my hair. “Um… I burned my neck with my flatiron.” I said hopping my acting skills kicked in, and she can’t see that I’m scared “Ok. Next time don’t be so cairless.” She said looking at me then at Roc. Whe she left. I let out a sigh. That was close.” Roc said, while wrapping his arme around me. “I know. But let’s get ready, their waiting for us” I said going to the closet.  

After I got dressed:

I brushed my teeth and hair and left it down. I was looking in my full lanth miver(SP?) when I seen Roc wrap his arms around me. “Roc we should start going down” I said. “Fine can I have a kiss first.” He asked turning me around. “Ok, just one” I said. Then I taped his lips, then pulled away. “There now let’s go down” o saod grabbing his hand. I pulled him sownstairs. “So, Boys go in another room. Us girls need to talk.” Shakira said. The boys left. I sat down in Allys lap. “so what did you wan to talk ‘bout?” I asked her. “Well, we never have time for eachother. So I thought we can have a lil talk.” “Ok. Lets talk about Barbie and Roc” Alicia said. “Why me?” “Because you guy’s seem like y’all are getting a lil close.” Aaliyah said. “Yeah, we haerd you screaming ‘ohh Roc.’ And look at your neck.” Ally said moving my hair. “Yeah I know. Anyways when are we leaving.” I asked “Idk, Boys you can come in now.” “Where leavi ng now,” the boys said. “Where we going?” I asked “it’s a secret” Roc said

AT THE RESTURANT(SP?):

We was at Red Lobster. They oped it only for us Me and Roc sat by ourself. “Do you like it?” Roc asked sitting next to me. “Yeah. You know you got me in trouble with the girls” “what you mean?” “I mean this” I said moving my hair to the side and showed him the ‘love bite’ “I’m sorry babe, I didn’t mean to” he said giving me his puppy dog eyes. “It’s ok, babe” I said kissing him. Then our food came.

AFTER DINER

The boys took us to a conival(SP?) and Roc won me a big teddybare. It was blue. Now where home laying on the bed. “I had fun to day, roc I love you” I said “ I love you to.” He said wrapping his arms around me. Then we fell asleep.