Feelings

MIKEYS POV

I sat down by clover and we both started to read comic books. Everyone left us though. Even Donnie! But I didn't quite care I was reading batman. After awhile though i heard something fall. I looked and saw clover was asleep. She moved closer to me and hugged me in her sleep. I felt my cheeks burn, as she hugged me. "Clover?" I asked quietly. She didn't move, or say anything. I tried pulling away but she pulled me back. "Clover..." I said, trying one more time but still couldn't move. I had room to move my arms though so I just let her hug me and kept reading.

After a few minutes though I was falling asleep. I tried to stay awake but I couldn't help it.

LEO'S POV

I went back to Donnie's lab to see if clover and Mikey wanted some pizza. I opened it and saw them. I walked closer, they were asleep but hugging each other. Arms around each other and his chin above her head. I smirked. I knew he liked her! I quietly raced out and looked for everyone. "Guys! Come here!" They all walked to me. "What?" April asked. I gestured them to follow me and we went to the lab. Once I showed everyone them, April went out and we heard her squeals of fan girl. "So but balls in love eh?" Raph asked. I nodded but was slightly confused. "Oh shoot!" Donnie said as he raced out. Me and Raph looked at each other oddly and then say the two starting to wake up. Me and Raph ran out and sat down on the couch. We quietly laughed.

CLOVERS POV

I slowly woke up. Once I could fully see I felt a pair of arms wrapped around me. I looked up slightly and saw Mikey! I blushed. 'Move away!!' My mind screamed. But I didn't want to... It felt nice to be in his arms... I snuggled a bit closer and heard him mumble something. I moved again and heard him say "Clover... Stay..." As he hugged me closer to his chest. I blushed even more but felt a smile tug my lips. Again I closed my eyes and listen to the rhythm of his heart.