MatPat x Neko!Reader

"Hello internet! Welcome to Game Theory! The show where we rant about Nintendo characters and how game boob physics work." I giggled as the camera pointed at me and Matthew. I had to remember that we were live and so I couldn't do anything stupid. "Today, we are playing a very special game with a very special friend. Say hi to Y/N!" I smiled and waved. "We are gonna play Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location! Scott Cawthon gave me a pre-release of the game so I decided why not!" Mat continued to rant on about the game's origin and history or whatever. I just wanted to play the game!

~3 minutes later....~

"Maaaaat... I wanna play the game!" I shouted as Mat turned to me. "OK OK! We'll play since Ms. Impatient over here won't let me finish!" Mat pointed to me and I punched him in the arm playfully.

~Another Skippy....~

"Oh my God!" I screamed and clawed onto Mat, latching onto his wrist. "Ow! Hey scaredy-cat!" Mat winced and I removed myself from his arm. "Sorry!" I spoke and smiled. The chat started blowing up with comments with 'you two are cute!' being the most popular. "We're not a couple!" I yelled at the camera. Mat laughed. I jumped back in my seat. "You're supposed to go slow Mat! Funtime Foxy will get you!" I leaned forward in my seat.

'Y/N Mat just smiled at you!'

I looked at the chat then at Mat. His face became red. I looked at the camera and put a finger over my mouth, telling the people to be quiet. I left the room and went to the kitchen, grabbing a spoon and a cup of yogurt. "I wonder how Mat will react to this..." I smile an evil grin before walking back to the couch. I meowed as I walked past Mat and sat down. "I'll be right back Y/N!" Mat got up and ran to the bathroom. "OK!" I shouted back at him.

I looked at the camera and smiled. "OK so I have a plan. I'm gonna 'accidentally' drop yogurt onto my leg and see if Mat will clean it off of me. Can you guys keep it a secret?"

'Sure!'

'Ohhhhh you sneaky slithery slimy snake you...'

I giggled at the comments and told them to shush. Mat came back and sat down. I started eating the yogurt. I dropped some of it off the spoon onto my leg. "Oh crap." I muttered and Mat looked at me. He grabbed a napkin and placed it on my thigh where the yogurt was dropped. He swiped it up and threw it away. I blushed. "Thanks Mat. I could've gotten it." Mat blushed and smiled. "No need to thank me. It was the least I could do." Mat crawled towards me, not minding the game.

He smiled at the camera. "However," Mat placed his hand on my cheek. "I would rather do this." Matthew pulled my head closer to his, pulling me into a deep kiss. My ears perked up and my tail swept back and forth. I could practically hear the fangirls' ovaries exploding. RIP ovaries. Mat parted from me and smiled, then looked at the camera. "See guys? I am manly!"

"Yeah," I joined in. "about as manly as a baby!"

"Hey!"

A/N: got bored!