Hunter!SkyDoesMinecraft x Neko!Reader

Y/N's POV:

They were everywhere. My once peaceful city has been driven into chaos. This was the city where Nekos could at least try to live peacefully. We did our best to try and keep our city hidden from hunters. They considered us a danger to 'their' civilization. I can hear the gunshots firing and the screams of my people... I can hear them walk across the ground, carrying their guns and shooting anything that moves. I'm doing my best to hide from the hunters. I have nowhere to go from here. I believe there were six of them going around the city, searching for the ones who are still alive.

I'm in a alley behind some boxes and between a brick building. 'Why can't they just go away...' I though to myself. I put my face into my hands and I started to cry. I suddenly heard footsteps coming my way. Someone must've heard me. I tried to duck down more. The footsteps stopped, before the person kicked away the boxes I was behind. The man pointed the gun at me. I backed up against the brick wall, tears still streaming down my face. "P-Please don't kill m-me..." I was crying harder. The man continued to point the gun at me, staying silent. "B-But if you're g-gonna kill m-me, p-please... just m-make it q-quick...!" I pressed more of my body up against the brick wall. I cried even harder. I grabbed my tail in my hands and held onto it like it was my only source of protection. I shut my eyes tightly, just waiting for him to pull the trigger.

I heard a loud 'sigh' as I opened my eyes to look at the man. He dropped his gun on the ground and walked towards where I was laying at. I tried to back up against the wall more, but there was no more room. "I can't do this anymore..." The man said as he knelt down in front of me. "Are you OK?" He asked me. I just looked at him, still crying. "J-Just k-kill me already..." I begged. The man had a shocked look on his face. "Listen... I don't want to hurt you, OK?" He reached his hand out toward me to pet me. I didn't know what to do, so I just stayed still.

He gently rubbed my ear. I started to calm down a little. "It's gonna be alright." He reassured me. "Can you tell me your name?" "Y-Y/N..." I responded. "Pretty name. My name is Adam." He stopped rubbing my ear and sat down. "W-Why did you d-do it... k-kill everyone...?" I asked. He lowered his head. "I didn't want to be a hunter... My parents were hunters and they made me become one. I never intended to kill anybody." I was shocked, but I didn't say anything. He raised his head to look me in the eyes. "Listen Y/N you're gonna have to come with me."

"W-What no! I barely even know you!" I cried out. He picked up his gun. "You don't have an option." He grabbed my arm and yanked me up. "LET G-GO OF ME!" I yelled as he lead me out of the alley. I scratched his face before I started to cry again. I heard more footsteps, then I saw the other five hunters run towards us. "Adam what's going on?" I heard one of the men say. "And what are you doing with that Neko?" I tried to wriggle out of Adam's grasp but I failed. I started to cry harder. "LET GO OF ME YOU BASTARD!" I yelled again. Adam pointed the gun at my head. "Keep your mouth shut!" He yelled at me in a stern voice. I cried harder if that's even possible.

"Don't worry about what I'm doing." Adam said and yanked me away. He pulled me out of the city and looked around. "I'm so sorry Y/N I didn't mean to scare you." He looked me in the eyes. I stayed silent, tears still streaming down my face. "I needed it to be realistic. I'm sorry." He let go of my arm. I let it fall to my side. "Can you ever forgive me?" I nodded my head 'yes'. Adam used his hand to wipe away the tears. He raised his hand to my ear and gently rubbed it, making me purr slightly. "We're gonna run away together Y/N. I'll protect you." He pulled me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around his body. He used one hand and lifted my chin. He closed his eyes and kissed me gently. I returned the kiss. "Lets go Y/N." He knelt down and signaled for me to get on his back. I obliged. He stood up and carried me into the distance.