-------------------------

I don't regret cursing in front of my parents. My dad is being a bitch and I don't know why. He has always been happy for me but not anymore. He's changed.

Chanyeol and I make our to school. People wave at me and smile. I wave and smile back. Some even run up to me to say hi. That's a change. "Sehun-ssi! Is it true you're pregnant?" A little girl, who started her new year, asked in her sweet little voice, running up to us.

"Yes it is." I replied, crouching slightly down to her level.

"Is he the daddy?" She says, pointing at Chanyeol and he smiles, waving at her. I nod and her and her friends squeal. I laugh a little bit.

"May I ask what your name is?" I asked kindly, smiling at her.

"My name is Irene." She replies, smiling widely. "My friends names are Wendy, Yeri, Joy and Seulgi." They are really cute, I couldn't help but smile.

"Nice to meet you girls. Are you liking high school?" I asked, standing up a little as my back ached when I crouched down. We start walking together.

"Yeah, we like high school. But we still need to find our way round as we still get lost in the school." Irene answered, giggling with her friends.

"Hey, if you ever get lost, find me and I can take you to your class." I said, waiting for the gate to open. I smile at them. They look over to their left and ran over to another group of girls. I wave at them, smiling at them as Irene waved back at me.

"You're such a kind person." Jongdae added, walking up to me and Chanyeol. I smile at his words. "So you're pregnant?" I nod, being pulled by my waist towards Chanyeol. He kisses the top of my head.

More people come up to me and congratulate me for being pregnant. Some even say, 'I can't wait to see your new baby' or 'Aww! The baby is going to look so cute just like you!' I appreciate it. I thought it would be the other way round; people arguing with me and so on.

The gates finally open. Everyone starts walking into the school. Minseok and Jongdae start kissing at the table we sit at.

"~Can all students make their way to the assembly hall please?~"

We all get up from our seats and walk to the hall. A teacher stops me, the principal. "Congrats on your new baby. The rules have changed. I won't mention your name in the assembly so relax and don't get embarrassed." He says, tapping my shoulder and walks into the hall. I follow everyone else. I take a seat in between Chanyeol and Jongdae.

"Look at that ass." A guy cat called. I look at him and he winks at me, smirking. "You have a nice ass. Chanyeol's a lucky guy to get to eat such a nice ass as that."

"You're disgusting." I said back. He shuts up, knowing that if he says disgusting things to me, he knows what'll happen. "Get an ass as good as mine if you're so desperate to eat one yourself." Chanyeol laughs.

The hall turns silent and we all stand up for the principal. "Take a seat. This is just a quick talk." Mr Jung says. "The rules have changed."

"What? Can we get some good ass now?" The same guy yells. I face palm myself.

"No. That's inappropriate for the new students who have just entered the high school world." Mr Jung sighs before continuing. He makes eye contact with me and winks at me, smiling.

------------------------

First class, English. Woo... The whole school skipped the first lesson since there was an assembly. Let's see if we'll have a teacher this time.