Chapter 11

Austin

I open my eyes, looking around, quickly remembering that I'm at the hospital. I look down at the end of the hospital bed smiling gently when I spot Nicoli. His back is turned.

Then, I hear the words that cause everything to crash down.

He's pregnant, Mr Sans

"No," I yell before Nicoli can respond. He turns around, his face written in concern.

"Austin, what do you mean, no?" Nicoli comes to my side, kneeling down to meet me at eye level.

"I don't want it." I day through stinging tears.

"What the fuck do you mean you don't want it?" He booms, shooting up and staring at me. "This is our damn child, Austin! How can you not want it?"

"I do not want it." I say, standing up from the hospital bed and making my way toward the door, only for Nicoli to grab my wrist and pull me back.

"Babe, talk to me. What's going on?" He pleads, sadness and hurt laced in his glossy eyes.

"Home," I sigh leaning against his chest; clenching my eyes shut tightly to keep in the tears.

~

I walk out of the hospital first, spotting Dominic smoking a cigarette while leaning against the side of the car. He lifts his head up, dropping the stick and makes his way over to me just as Nicoli comes outside.

"How did everything go?" Dominic asks, looking back and forth between us.

"Like I guessed. Just a little stomach bug." Nicoli says, clearly hurting as he lies to his best friend. I step toward Nicoli and he moves me to the side and walks to the car. Dominic looks at me, having noticed the way Nicoli was acting. I shake my head numbly and trudge my way to the car, taking a seat in the back, sitting on the opposite side of Nicoli.

"Nikki," I begin to speak, but lose my voice before I can form the rest of my words. He looks over to me, frowning with glossed over eyes.

"Come here, baby." I scoot over to him and sit in his lap as I cry into his neck. He wraps his arms around me, shushing me as he leaves small kisses on my head.

"I'm so sorry, Nikki." I sob, gripping onto his shirt painfully as he whispers sweet nothings to me.

"It's okay, baby. I know you're only scared, but I promise you things will be okay." Nicoli makes me look up into his eyes; assuring me with just a look that I'm safe with him. I grip his face and bring his lips to mine, needing a final form of conformation that he's here; that he's going to stand by me. "I love you, Austin. We'll get through this." Nicoli smiles, resting his palm flat against my stomach.

~

"Dominic, keep everything here under control. We have to talk so keep it quiet." Nicoli commands, carrying me up to our bedroom.

We sit down on the bed, Nicoli holding my hand tight as we sit in the silence.

"Austin, why don't you want to have our baby?" he asks.

"It's not like that, Nikki. I'm scared." I say.

"Austin, I'm scared too."

"You don't understand, Nicoli." I sigh, holding my stomach carefully as I begin to think back to the day I began to never want to have a baby or even have sex ever again. "This isn't my first pregnancy."

"You have a kid?" he asks. I shake my head, feeling tears fall down my cheeks, leaving my eye stinging.

"Within a few months of being with Barker, I found out I was pregnant. It was shocking, but I was so excited and when I told Barker, he'd told me he was happy to be a dad, but that wasn't the case." I whimper out, feeling the hurt of loosing my baby all over again.

"What did he do?" Nicoli questions.

"Five months after I'd told him, I'd become attached, completely fallen in love with the little girl growing inside me. I came home to our apartment and Barker and I got into an argument. He completely lost his temper and smacked me and for the first time in our whole relationship, I was scared of him. Sadly, it hadn't ended there. He went into the kitchen and returned with a knife. I tried to leave, but he was much faster and stronger than I was. He pushed me to the ground, repeatedly stomped on my stomach, punched me, cut me until my blood completely stained the floor." Nicoli stares in horror, his cheeks covered in fresh tears.

"When was this?"

"Four years ago. I was fourteen."

"Your parents let you live alone when you were fourteen?"

"They didn't care what I did. If it didn't involve their prized son, Greg, they didn't give a fuck." I huff, laying back on the bed, staring at the ceiling, my fingers crossed over my stomach.

"Austin, I'm so sorry that Anthoney did that to you. He took away your baby girl and he'll be in hell paying for that for eternity. I know that you have trust issues and that you're scared, but I won't ever hurt you the way that he did. I promise that I will love you and this baby more than anything on this Earth." Nicoli lies down beside me, snaking his arms around me as he leaves soft kisses along my neck, taking away from the pain resting on my heart.

"I think I want to keep it." I say, shifting around to face my boyfriend.

"That's good, Austin. Do you think we could tell the boys?"

"Only Anton, Dom, and Mikey." I respond; those three being the only men in the mansion that I truly trust.

"I'll go get them and we can tell them together." Nicoli stands up and walks out of the room, his loud voice booming through the halls as he calls out for the three boys.

Anton and Michael ram in first, hopping onto the bed beside me, both smiling brutally wide. I take a glance at their hands, quickly spotting the green coloring on them.

"What did you two do?"

"Antonio Donny Sans, why the fuck is Dominic tied up and painted green!" Nicoli yells, causing Anton and Michael to go into hysterics. I look to them, seeing a half empty roll of duct tape in Michael's hands.

"Did you really tie and paint Dominic?' I ask Anton, fighting a laugh that's building up.

"Of course not," Anton chuckles. "I painted him and held him down while Mikey here tied him up." Anton bursts out laughing, Michael and I following behind him, just as Nicoli enters the room, with a half green Dominic by his side.

"You are so fucking dead," Dom snaps at Anton, a devilish gleam in his eyes.

"We'll see." Anton winks, standing up and kissing his boyfriend; Dominic responding back quickly, as if he wasn't just painted like the incredible Hulk.

"Anyway," Nicoli roll sis eyes at the couple. "Austin and I have an announcement."

"What is it?" Michael asks, cocking his head to the side.

I stand up and move into Nicoli's arms, turning to face them, while his hand rests on my stomach.

"I'm pregnant." I tell them and everyone's eyes go wide.

Anton shoves his green boyfriend to the side and hugs me, Michael doing the same. I'm honestly a little scared. These two are usually loud as hell. This doesn't-

"WOOHOO!" they scream in sync as they begin running circles around the room.

"I'm gonna be an Uncle!" Anton whoops, preforming an impressive backflip on the bed.

"Okay, you know now get the fuck out of my room and for god sakes go clean that damn paint off of my wall!"