XVI:

Jasmines P.O.V

"Don't Leave Me Xavier! Please! I Love You! So dont go.." I cried out wrapping my arms around him, He changed back to his human form and Billy ran up and held on to me as other pack members came and took him to the hospital. I was crying, crying so hard that I couldn't move.

Once we arrived at the hospital he had to have surgery immediately. I was screaming saying he was my mate and telling them to save them. My voice hurts. My head hurts. My Heart is TORN. "Luna, please let us look at you too." One of the doctors says making me shake my head. Billy put his hand on my shoulder. "Do it sis, your bleeding back too." And I was to weak to resist now. Nodding I went with the doctor, having him do checkups. on me....

*Time Skip>3 hours Later<

"Luna, Alpha Xavier is in a good condition but he still needs to heal, so his body put him in a coma until he is ready." Xaviers doctor said, putting his hand on mine. I bursted into tears once more. hearing knocking at the door I saw Doctor Jane, the doctor that had did check ups on me. "Luna I have some news for you. " I nodded for her to continue. "Luna you're pregnant. And you're pregnant with triplets." She said handing me the scans and results. My eyes felt like there popping out of my head. and last thing I remember was the Doc saying, "She's fainting!-"

***********************************************

3rd Person P.O.V

As Jasmine wakes she holds her tummy. Rubbing it and smiled slightly, she was pregnant with her mates baby. The Doctorwalking in asking if she wanted to see Xavier and she of course said yes, wanting her mate. Not only her but she felt the babies kick at their fathers name. Havin the doctor help her, she woddled her way to see Xavier and once she entered that room she teared up. Xavier was strapped with IV's and was monitared. running to him she grabbed his hand. "Xavier baby wake up, I'm here and I'm safe. Please wake up for me." Kissing his hand over and over. "Xavier your gonna be a Pappa. A Papa hunny. You need to wake up for us love. Wake up and see me." She cried over and over until she passed out on xavier, holding his hand tightly.

******************************************

Xaviers P.O.V

Its dark. Dark and Empty. 

"Xavier baby wake up, I'm here and I'm safe. Please wake up for me." I heard an angelic voice say, "Jasmine?" I tried shouting but only came back as my own echo. I felt warm tears and soft lips against my hand. I tried moving it but it was useless. "Xavier your gonna be a Papa. A Papa hunny. You need to wake up for us love. Wake up and see me." She said quietly. I'm a Papa? I screamed. " LOVE YOU JASMINE!" and it only echoed back. Damn it! I thought. No, I wont be here long. I will come back to you Jasmine and I will be there with you and my babies. I'll try my hardest to be with you.

'Good because we need to fight this Xavier' said his wolf.

'We will.'

**************************************************************************************

END OF THIS CHAPTER <33

COMMENT/VOTE LOVELIES<3

AND OMG XAVIER IN COMA??!!!!