Chapter 15 (continued)

Jacob: The fuck are you talking about?

You: You know what Jacob? im going, im not even gonna put stress on my baby (gets out the seat and storms off)

Jacob grabbed your arm and turned you back around. He looked hurt. You looked over at Amber who started to pick Denise up, she looked at you and smirked. You turned back to Jacob.

Jacob: the fuck do you mean "my baby" it's my fucking child too!

You: Well fucking act like it! You starting to may more attention to her more than you do to me! '

Jacob: What?! I dont want her ass! You know that! I fucking love you, and your acting like a fucking bitch because i wanna spend time with Denise because she got kidnapped! 

You: I understand! but why the hell does she have to be there with you when you do?! She knows that shit gets under my skin!

Jacob: Like this morning, she just came! I didnt ask her to come, she came! I could care less if she didn't. I wanted you to relax and have a good sleep thats why i didnt wake you up, why are you acting like this man?

You: because, i feel like this was a waist of time to be caring a baby you dont even seem to care about right now. 

Jacob: but that's not the case, i was just overwhelmed about  seeing Denise again, baby. I love you and the son we're about to have (pokes at your stomach) 

You: It's a girl, Jacob (smirks)

Jacob: (grabs your hand) im sorry baby

You: yeah, yeah, yeah

Jacob: no kiss?

You: not today, you're gonna have to kiss my ass first.

Jacob: alright bend over

You: (laughs) shut up Jacob

You looked over at Amber and smirked, she seemed heart broken. Oh well, thats what happens when you try to take my man. Jacob went over and got Denise out of her hands, she gave a fake smile and got out of the seat. You,  Jacob, and Denise sat in the bed and watched spongebob. Denise was laying down watching the tv laughing and kicking her legs.

Jacob: I already got a girl, all i need is a boy and NO MORE babies

You: please, we having about two.

Jacob: two? Hopefully the second one doesn't come after your free to, (rubs your leg) you know what (smiles)

You: Nigga! We still got about 8 more months and your horny already?

Jacob: (laughs) not around the baby girl!

You: you started it

Jacob: (sticks his tongue out)

You: (sticks up your middle finger) 

Jacob: Where's Amber?

You: up her ass

Jacob: (y/n)!

You: Fuck her, don't be asking where she is like i know or care

Jacob: damn baby i was just asking.

You: why do you even give her the time of day?

Jacob: you did too though! Until she came of disrespectful, so you say. (laughs)

You: she did! She mugged me super hard when i came up to y'all, that's why i got frustrated and angry. Like the fuck she mugging me for? I thought we was cool.

Jacob: Then why you flipped on me?

You: because you were with her instead of me, like did you forget what she did?

Jacob: It's all about forgive and forget

You: well not anymore, it's obvious she wants you back, so you better to not be stupid and get her trapping ass pregnant again

Jacob: baby i promise.

The next day You, Amber, Jacob, and Denise were seatbelting on the plane. You were across from Jacob, Amber was next to him, and Denise was next to her. They looked like a family, which ticked you off even more every second, and the man who was breathing hard beside you wasn't helping.

Jacob: You okay baby?

You: (nods)

Jacob: baby, i know something's wrong now. Whats wrong?

You: nothing Jay

Jacob: (sighs and reaches his hand out for you to hold his hand)

You:(you held his hand)

You looked over at Jacob and gave him a little smile. He kissed your hand and Amber scoffed. You fell asleep soon after and woke up to Jacob, still holding on to you hand, calling your name.

Jacob: We're here baby (smiles)

You: (smiles & and strenches) finally

Jacob: you fell asleep the whole trip.

You: and? it was a long sleep

Jacob: whatever (shakes Amber a little) Get up Amber

Amber: hm? we hear?

Jacob: yup, get Denise

Amber: your gonna get my bags for me?

Jacob: yeah, whatever. Baby you want me to get your bags too?

You: no, i got this. You ain't strong enough anyway.

Jacob: girl you thought (flexes)

You: (runs your hands through his body) nice, nice

Jacob: (laughs) sexy huh?

You: mmhm

-TBC (since i haven't posted in a while i just want 3 votes one comment)

and sorry for the misspelling in the last chapter and possiblily this one . (i don't usually read over it)