Chapter 15

"I can't believe we lost the Omega keys to Starscream." You said staring at the road in front of you the next day. You are now sitting inside of Smokescreen on your way to the base. "I mean he doesn't even have a tcog."

"Well he did have red energon though."Smokescreen said.

"I know."You said sighing. "What do you think about going back to Cybertron?" you ask him.

"It sound good to go back and live on Cybertron but there's still so many thing on earth that I haven't see. Do you want to go back?" he ask you back after he answered it.

"No I can't even I wanted to I'm a human Humans can't live in space."You yawned.

"Didn't recharge well?" he asked.

"Yeah. couldn't quite relax knowing what's going on." you answered, stretching.

When you and Smoke arrived at base all the kids were already there talking to their guardians.

"You know, I may not be the first human on Cybertron. But I can still be the first human exchanged student." Miko said exciting

You got out of Smokescreen, looking at Bulkhead. Clearly he hadn't told Miko that she can't go with him.

"Why didn't you tell us about the Omega keys before?" Jack asked Arcee.

"You probably didn't notice, but things been kind of intense around here lately."Arcee told Jack.

"So, you guys could really be going home soon huh." Raf said, sounding sad.

"Don't worry Raf, you'll some visit." Miko said before bee had a chance to reply. "One we get our place set up he can bunk with us. Right Bulk?" Miko said asking Bulkhead.

"Ugh, Miko."Bulkhead started not knowing how to break it to the girl.

"You are taking me with you right?"Miko asked again, on the edge of tears. Bulkhead looked at her, he opened his mouth but nothing came out.

"Aren't we getting ahead of ourselves here?" Ratchet cut in saving Bulkhead. "Not only we lack an actual method of reaching Cybertron. But Starscream now controls the sole mean of our planet's resurrection." he said pointing out the current problem.

"As far as we know." Optimus added.

"You think Starscream rejoin the cons?" Smokescreen asked.

"He might have use the Omega keys to but back Megatron's favor."Arcee said.

"Humph" Ratchet grunted. "Without first trying to sell them to the highest bidder? I wouldn't surprise if he have the nerve to contact us and-"

"Do-do-do" the computer interrupted Ratchet before he could finish what he was saying.

"Okay, that's weird." Said Bulkhead referring to the perfect timing the message came.

"Is it Starscream?" You asked.

"No, it is Dreadwing." Ratchet said. "And he want to meet." he finish.

"Deadwing? He's on earth? So is Skyquake?" You asked, not knowing that the brothers were on earth at all.

"Dreadwing's now the first lieutenant of the Decepticons." Explained Arcee.

"And Skyquake he's stuck in another dimension." Bulkhead added, you looked at them confused, another dimension?

"Long story." Arcee said signalling that the message from Dreadwing is more important.

"You think it's a trap?" Smokescreen ask.