Chapter 8

A/N

Hey~ I'm back.

Sorry for not updating and spelling mistakes, and thank you for all the reads and comments.

And I'm thinking about how are you gonna achieve the prophecy, I had a few ideas before but it doesn't really work so tell me what you think, i might just use that idea :)

Megatron might be a bit out of character. 

Now enjoy the story.   

"Sire? Sire?" 

"Yes, sweetspark?" Asked the big gray mech. 

"Can you tell me the story of the future Cybertron again?" Ask his sparkling with a sweet smile. 

"But you heard it  hundred time all ready." the mech said in amusement.

"But it's my favorite." the small femme whined. 

"All right, but you have to go in recharge after okay?" the mech smiled and sat beside the femme. "In the future Cybertron there will be no Primes, the people will be the master of themselves. There will be no war no fighting, it will be a peaceful place, where sparklings, mech and femmes can live happily with their love ones. And-" the mech stopped when we saw the little form next to him was asleep. he slowly stood up not to wake up the sleeping form, and gave a little kiss on her head. 

======================================

"Is that how to speak to your sire?" Megatron said with a evil smirk.

"You are not my sire! Not any more." You said.

"Well, I think you already known about what happened in the past then." he said ignoring your comment "Then you know you don't have a choice but help me, don't you?"

"Are you telling me to stand on your side?" you said with a bit of sarcasm "Why should I?" Megatron looked at you with interest, because no human or cybertronian dare to question War Lord expect the Prime. You were surprised too by the tone of your voice. After viewing the past on cybertron, knowing what he was like before he became a decepticon, knowing he had an weak spot, knowing he can be nice, loving and caring and maybe he still can be. But after what happened you know it's almost impossible for him to change back but there's still hope. right?

"Don't you want revenge?" he asked while slowly walking around you, his voice is full of hatred. "Revenge on what?" you asked slowly, "Revenge on the Autobots, for everything they done" Megatron said "Revenge for Starlight." he added quietly but you somehow heard it.

You were shocked that he still want revenge for Starlight and blaming Optimus and the Autobots for her death so he could have an excuse for her death but also angry that he didn't learned a lesson from her death, he didn't even try to face it. He just became colder than ever to hide from the pain and grief from killing, pretend that he doesn't care.

"She died because of you!" you shout out in anger without even thinking, lord Megatron stopped dead at his tracked by your words. "She died because of the Autobots!" he said in a very dangerous tone giving you a death glare"If they didn't make her join them she wouldn't have died." he said with a flash of grief in his optics but you didn't notice it, "You gave her no choice but join the Autobots for safety. She tried to save you from the darkness by sacrificing herself." you are getting annoyed by all the excuses he made up to not feel bad and how can he say about her death like he has nothing to do with it, even deep inside he know it's his fault.

"And what did you learn? Nothing!".

"Enough!" He shout banging his servo on the medical bed making a dent in it, you shrunk a bit by the sudden loudness. His voice echo through the medbay.

"I don't want to hear any more of this!" he said not moving his optics away from you, you wanted to say something but with the stare he gave you no words could left your throat. An awkward silent fell between you two for a few minutes but it felt like forever, until the medbay door opened.

"Stupid Autobots." said a femme like mech who have high hills walking into the medbay.

"Starscream." Megatron said to the femme like mech with his normal voice like nothing had happened.

"Lord...Lord megatron." Starscream said jumping back with surprise and fear.

"Starscream, this human is under your care before Soundwave's back. BUT.  If she somehow died, you will find yourself accidentally falling off the Nemesis, with your precious wings teared off. Are you clear?" Megatron threaten asked Starscream. "Ye-yes my Lord." Starscream answered with a big bow and more fear in his voice.

Then Megatron walked out of the medbay without another look, Starscream walked over to you and grabbed you by your wasted, strong enough to make your ribs hurt but not enough to make it broke. He throw you into a glass cylinder.

"Hey! Watch it! You heard what will happen if you kill me" You screamed to make the mech hear.

"You won't die, I will make sure you stay at the edge of death." Starscream said with a sick smile that sends shiver down your spine. 

Edited